Lord Ree-Swords of Destiny

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by kingmob23, Jan 4, 2018.

1. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

I'm doing the Swords of Destiny timeline. Something I never did back in the day and I'm having issues with the "A Crusade To Faydwer" quest step where you need to kill Lord Ree. Every guide I have seen says you do not need a key. If Ree is up, the door will open. I can see Ree and all the other mobs up on track. The waypoint goes into that room but the door remains locked. I even mentored down to try and kill the mobs who drop the key, but they didn't drop it.
    I waited an hour, logged out, came back and still see him on track, but alas, the door still won't open. Is there something I am missing here?
  2. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Well, just now after the server reset the door opened. Hailed Ree, he spawned the first round of mobs but now won't do anything else. Been hailing him and waiting around for 5 minutes now. Is this a known broken stage in the quest?
    And the door is locked so I can't leave, so the event started properly, it's just not advancing. Also the book I need to move forward is on the table, so that's in place. But not clickable yet.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I recommend just moving on.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...blem-triggering-lord-ree.582193/#post-6478709
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  4. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

Argosunited likes this.
  5. Chrol Developer

Will be fixed next hotfix.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

Not to necro an old post, but I made a further fix to the door, since people were still experiencing issues with it. It should never be locked longer than 25 minutes now.
    Cheallaigh, Kuulei and Dude like this.