EASTER MARKETPLACE SALE?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fiadhe, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Fiadhe Member

When are we going to get another Marketplace sale on everything?
    Must be a year since we last had one, and that was 15% off I think, and only on some items.
    We didn't get one at Frostfell time, like we usually do.
    These sales are a good incentive for us to buy, especially if you are a crafter, or like outfitting yourself.
    C'mon Daybreak, give us a break please, your Marketplace items are priced so high and it takes months to save to get anything.
    Not all of us can buy extra DB cash, especially after paying for membership, upgrades, features, potions etc.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

*Sarcasm on* You are not their target market. *Sarcasm off*

Honestly, I have questioned SOE's and now DBG's marketing strategy for a number of years, as it really doesn't make any common business sense. It's as if the right hand has absolutely no idea of what the left hand is doing. :/
    Meneltel likes this.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Its seems like they don't want to spend money to advertise, they expect us to spread it by word of mouth... but with the game as it is, I cant really recommend it to new starting players unless they like to do lots of faction work and repeated quests for a long time before they can do any meaningful grouping, unless they get into a nice guild that will carry them.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

There aren't any plans for a Marketplace sale this weekend. There certainly will be sales on Marketplace items again in the future, but at the moment I don't have an estimate to share on when that might be.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

IMO there ought to be a double-something period or marketplace sale at least once a month... :cool:
  6. Altho Well-Known Member

Double currency would be nice.
  7. Mr Kotter New Member

what about this year?
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Holy necro post, Batman!
    Siren and Dude like this.
  9. Fulton Active Member

TLE just started and im sure market is good. Gotta wait until sales diminish
    Siren likes this.
  10. Leed Active Member

I just want to know when ttobey is going to give us a rideable rabbit mount.

Edit: Nm, turns out we already have them - this is why themed sales are good - brings things to people's attention that they might not know about, or at least highlight them on the front of marketplace.
  11. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

They have some beautiful rabbit mounts, but the price point is off putting for me; besides I think they are ground mounts, so that's out. Wish they would make carpets and other old mounts so they could fly. Here's looking at you clover carpet, prowler cats, et al.
    Dude, Cyrrena, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Go over to the Look and Feel thread and make it be known, I will put that on the list of requests for Ttobey for the next 7700 days we have deemed he will work before he can retire *grins snarkily*
    Rosyposy, GrunEQ, Breanna and 2 others like this.