To speak as a dragon

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

.I'm on that quest and right now it says speak with Nagafen withing his lair deep in soulsek's eye (in Lavastorm). I found 2 coordinate to that (-202,-617,-198) and (-100,-11,--16) but both of them get me in stone's walls, no door, gate or passage of any kind. According to what was said its to be a kind of a building with 3 floors. the second coordinate is to ber on lower floor. Can i have a hint?

Thank you
  2. Elinea Well-Known Member

Are you looking for Solusek's Eye in Lavastorm, or are you already in Sol's Eye and looking for Nagafen?
  3. Dimdau Active Member

Looking for Nagafen. according to the site I should get into Nagafen's lair, but I cant find the entrance....
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's a convoluted path. At one point you have to drop down from one bridge to another. There's a big gong outside Nagafen's door, bang the gong.
  5. Evilnok Active Member

what server are you on?
  6. Zyxia Active Member

Hi Dimdau,
    Lavastorm was one of my worst nightmares until I found the map on Wiki
    If you look up To Speak As A Dragon you will see a link to the map.
    Are you in Halls of Fate? If so, any problems then mail me in Halls of Fate and I shall take you there.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Fistpower Well-Known Member

install eq2maps. Press nagafens lair while inside soulseks eye. Waypoint all the way down.
  8. Ephras Active Member

To get to Nagafen Lair:

Nagafen's Lair is in the north-east section of Sol Eye level 7 at -402, -589, -151.

But to get there you need to get to the south-west section of Sol Eye level 6 at -21, -509, 356. I believe that this is where you leave the ramp and enter a tunnel. It's been a while since I did this.

I got these co-ordinates from maps.eq2interface.com

Good luck!
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Get it on, bang the gong, get it on!
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you are on Maj'Dul, look for me on Gullveig and I'll show ya the path. Gullveig's a conjy, so you could also get a CoH port directly down.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

I actually have a character parked at the bottom, near the entrance to the lair, on Maj'dul server. If anyone needs to get to the lair, just shoot me a forum pm or something and I'll be happy to assist.
  12. Dimdau Active Member

Ty everybody you all were too kind, I'll try go with what you all explained. Again thank you very much.
  13. Andric Member

Surely that's 'Sing Like a TRex'
  14. Emissary Vex Active Member

Did you figure it out? I'm on Skyfire if you still need help