Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Ruckus Well-Known Member

\aITEM 1643590278 -46320571:Trixy Cane of Trickery\/a
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Katz like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Checked it out and gave it two Likes! I appreciate how neat and organized everything is there! :)

Uwk
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I used to do them every time way back when I played before my years away, tried to resuscitate my display house now that I'm around once more. Can always check in Heroes of Test hall of course, but halls can't be published.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And some folks are shy about people visiting... ;->

Uwk
  5. Sheratan Member

I speak for my character on Thurgadin and I apologize if this is not the right place anyway i have a question for Kaitheel:
    -for the rabbit nabbing achievements, is it normal that when I try to take the titles after the first, I should always start from 0?o_O

For example, two years ago, for Hare Wrangler achievement I start with 0/500 (I arrive at 500/500 and I get the title), the past year, for Cottentail Collector achievement I have started again from 0/750 (750/750 I get the title) , this year, for the Fast and the Furriest achievemet, I find the achievement bar with 0/1000.

I still ask, is this normal or is it a bug?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They might have a problem with recurring sorts of quests, getting people the credit for them that there should be. :-/

Uwk
  7. Kaitheel Developer

What you are experiencing is exactly what Irish posted earlier in this thread. As I had said (here), this is only the case for those who collected bunnies before the new achievement was added. I hope to find a solution to this with any additional ones I add, but due to the nature of our achivement system, I cannot make any guarentees.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I don't want to derail this too much, but Heroes of Test GH in Gorowyn is public access, including access to crafting stations, writ givers, etc. For this reason, we also set up a small "event" corner on your way to the crafting/banking area. with all the new items from the event that we are testing at the time. Generally about 2-4 hours after the event hits Test, I have stuff dropped there so folks can not only see the goodies, but so we can test placement and such.
    Spindle and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do love that cane. But I believe the days of actually being able to obtain one are long gone. You cannot get together enough people to do the avatars as the loot isn't what they consider valid. If I was a rich carpenter, I would pay people to do avatars with me like people pay others to help them start a guild, just to get these items that there is really no hope of obtaining any longer unless someone (KAITHEEL) could get the others (Kander, Caith, gNinja, etc) to hear our pleas and let small groups begin the avatars.

I think they should have a warning box, the deity tells the group that they need more power to be victorious, then a do you wish to proceed anyway box. Let me decide if I want to be knocked on my bum or not.

I love all the events and holidays and love every single item connected to them in any way and that cane would take up a place of reverence if I could turn it into a house item. It would also take up an appearance slot on my Bristlebane followers, as it would be the height of adoration to their Deity.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Heroes of Test...Gorowyn Guild Hall...public access...new event stuff in the corner..."

Got it! :)

Uwk
    who can't believe, after all these years of hearing about HoT and seeing folks in-game from there, that I've never checked out the place... :confused:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's a very great hall and the event stuff is just perfect too. I often go there to check too if I'm late on an event or lacking tokens.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I completed it twice on Test last week. I usually just fly over the edge and straight down.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Finora like this.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok soo i found something... when doing the bounce race in sinking sands i step on the pad to start and i hit my summon pony all the bounces and baubles disappeared says 0 seconds left when i had just started...dont think that is supose to happen. my pony bugged my race...and yes delete quest and re pick up but weird.
  15. Finora Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you have to go over to the side a bit to get the dingy update before you can fly down and find the guy. I had totally forgotten about that part.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Your gathering pony or your riding pony? Dismount from anything you're riding on, otherwise you'll get terminally pouted at. And I don't worry about my followers/pets/whatevers while I'm bouncing...so bloody annoying, it is, in the first place that I only do it for the overall Achievement part. :-/

Uwk
    who MUCH prefers the Snack race thing in Enchanted Lands :)
    Juraiya, Rosyposy and Finora like this.
  17. Sheratan Member

I spent a lot of time (hours), but in the end I managed to collect the thousand rabbits (and to take the new title;) ): If next year there will be another achievement I hope not to have to start again from 0. :confused:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

With all due respect, Kaith, I think the Achievement system needs an overhaul. :-/

Uwk
    Juraiya and Finora like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I didn't have any pony up (gathering pony or riding pony?), I'd specifically dismounted, since I was on a Carpet of Clover, and went to get the quest, then stepped on the starter pad. This was on Antonia Bayle, after it went Live...about 5 minutes ago for this particular toon.

I got some sort of warning message about how the mount wasn't compatible with the appearance of my current mount, or some such nonsense, because I was dismounted completely. The clock started, I took off, bouncing around, for about 40 seconds before all the bouncers went away, as well as all the targets. I had to run about, looking wistfully up at the now-empty air, wondering what to do, when I finally decided, hell with it, I hate that bloody thing anyway (being a Halfling at the time didn't help, and I usually only do this in hopes of it counting for the overall Achievement), there's more purple glowies to try to extract nearby. At least I got credit for it, but I was hoping for a Bovoch Matriarch from it. :(

I'll try again, because I'm a masochist (who, as far as I can tell, did NOTHING wrong to warrant this). :-/

EDIT: Whew, okay. Did it again, worked, got my cow. Don't have to do that one again until next year. X-P

Uwk
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Tried to replicate it with the pack pony (upgraded all the way to POP) and couldn't replicate it.