Login server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gibbie, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Gibbie New Member

Ive been trying for a while now to login but I keep getting the message login server busy please try again.
    Anyone else having this issue?
  2. Evilnok Active Member

yep,if they are saying going to take the servers down....actually take them offline instead of keeping them showing as up on the homepage's server list
  3. CacheRAM New Member

Yes, there were several server crashes, the team took them all down and are now working to resolve the issue. Hang in there!
  4. The Fonz Active Member

... if there were only a post about this. Maybe even big red letters on the forums or something.
  5. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

6. Simparri Active Member

It would be Nice if the "Server Status" box on the home page actually had a basis on reality.
  7. Wrath New Member

8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we figured out the evil bunnies kidnaped the eggs so now all the devs had to go on all servers to free the beast'r eggs,
    so we can go and find them

3 hours now:eek: , all the things I could have done in the meantime instead of reading fun posts ;)
  9. Sirus New Member

There on lunch break
  10. CacheRAM New Member

I knew them bunnies were gonna be trouble. Should have been attackable the whole time!
  11. Stormwarn New Member

It would be nice if we had some kind of notification on when the servers are really up and working.
  12. Stormwarn New Member

Well would be nice to know when they servers are actually working again.
  13. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The investigation message at the top of the forums will drop off and it will be announced across the downtime thread/other channels when things are fixed up
  14. Brandonnnn New Member

Is there any reason why i have lost my maj dul character, i know you are having issues with servers, but i dont see how or why my toon is gone
  15. zugbog New Member

Don't worry, your toon is still there. When the servers aren't up the client isn't able to see all the characters you have. Once the servers are back up, you'll see the full list.
  16. The Fonz Active Member

Some characters have to be sacrificed to the login gods.
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  17. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

I do believe it is beyond potential at this point though.
  18. Brandonnnn New Member

Damn, that was my free level 100 too, R.I.P
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  19. Brandonnnn New Member

So any timescale on when the servers will be unlocked?
  20. Kpal New Member

The new normal.