zone not available error

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by mimmie, Mar 27, 2018.

1. mimmie New Member

fallengate is down it seems.
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Team is aware and looking into this now.
    CacheRAM and mimmie like this.
  3. fyrstorm New Member

Looks like skyfire is down also but it lists on web site as up.
    mimmie likes this.
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Proving Grounds is broken too. You can't get out!
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We will be pulling down all servers as we work to resolve the issues and prevent additional crashes!
    Feylone, CacheRAM and Evilnok like this.
  6. Sirus New Member

I resubscribed to game after a year or so from game at 8:50AM CST....Servers went down at 9:00 CST... Just my luck...

I guess Ill answer the daybreak email that was sent about how well things are going and to the reason I left the game.
  7. Tatsuki BloodDreamer Member

So it isn't just me having log-in issues. Got it!
  8. Solthar New Member

can't even log into the game, says all log in servers are busy. 3rd week in a row and can't play after a patch
  9. Sirus New Member

Are you going to let us know when the servers are back up or are you going to leave us guessing when they will come back up? The main Eq2 page says all servers are up. Id like to see that stuff updated when a patch is in progress and when servers are down. That would be helpful to those of us that are waiting patiently that would like to play the game. SO we don't have to keep running the game updater over and over just to see when it is up. Thanks.
  10. Simparri Active Member

It would DEFINITELY be Useful if Someone could find a way to make the Home Page server "Server Status" box have SOME basis in reality! Don't the different parts of the web site Ever talk to each other??