Game crashed and cannot get back in

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sylvermune, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Sylvermune Member

Was doing Shard of Hate PQ after patch and game crashed on me. Can get to character select but cannot actually get into the gamne with any toons.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

yup, same here, all four, then-logged in accounts, suddenly dropped to char select, with statement of Maj'Dul server (DOWN)
    also stated after it seemed to come up to re-run patcher, just did with thorough Validate Files, and now seems server is still down,... sitting on char select.
    /shrug

edit:
    also number of total characters on one account is lessened of late,...
  3. Vile New Member

Maj'Dul and toons have disappeared from my character select.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Are you playing on Maj'Dul? The team is currently investigating/fixing up some issues with that server.
    Laaw and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

same here been over 10 min keep getting booted
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

attempting to log in what characters are displayed, there si complaint about "re-run the patcher" WHICH. I just did,... :rolleyes:
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

so it is not issue with our files recently patched, or need we wait and "re-run patcher"?
  8. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, it looks to be an issue with the server itself. Your files should be fine (unless there was some fluke that gave you issues there as well, but that's unlikely).
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  9. Sylvermune Member

Yes, I am on Maj'Dul
  10. Aranie Member

I am on Maj Dul and am having problems too. I keep getting dumped back to char select and it says Maj Dul is down. Also, when I try to log in, it tells me my char cannot be found and to rerun the patcher.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah i just got booted from skyfire and cnt get back in soo gues its everyone
  12. Fafnar New Member

Skyfire here. Same issue.
  13. Mindsway Well-Known Member

AB is down as well.
  14. Vooosh New Member

Halls of fate doing the same seemed to lag terribly while on boss fight then disconnected, logged back on manged to complete but couldnt exit dungeon then disconnected again to blank char select
  15. Laaw Well-Known Member

yippie they made it world wide :)
  16. Vooosh New Member

well at least there being fair:)
    Laaw likes this.
  17. Laaw Well-Known Member

also an improvement red letters on main page
  18. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We're pulling down all servers as we work to resolve the issues and prevent additional crashes!
  19. Vooosh New Member

good luck, thanks for swift reply
  20. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Maybe its time to replace the hamsters with gnomes... *giggles maliciously*
    Rosyposy likes this.