Mat crushing

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mercychalice, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Can you please create an Artisan Amalgamation recipe for this current tier of goods? Considering multiple alts are now doing the daily harvesting quests, things are beginning to stack up, and I, personally, would like to be able to create amalgamations out of them, please? Thank you.
    Argosunited likes this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm with you. My guild harvest depot will not take any more of the roots. It has hit 99,999. Odd considering I never actively harvest them.
    In all the years we've had guild depots this has never happened before.

I wish they'd look at the ratio of roots to everything else, from the pot plant, and when you harvest.
    My guild is a guild of one, well myself and my alts, with an occasional visitor.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's a side effect of the decision to put roots on the bush nodes...
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Put 95,000 of them on the broker and you'll still have more than you'll ever need and make Plat to boot. I'm listing Harvests all the time now and the same person buys thousands and thousands of Plat worth like clockwork.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

One of the problems is that each of the previous amalgamation recipes was obtained from a quest. That questline has "ended", with Raffik now in merc form AND his parents safely rescued. If they're going to keep the sticklers for consistency from screaming about another TS inconsistency, they'd have to create a story, quest, etc., not just the recipe.

(I agree, it would be a desirable thing to have, BUT I'm also not holding my breath that it would be likely in the near future.)
  6. Meirril Well-Known Member

There is no reason someone like Meledrath the Magnificent couldn't give a one-off quest to create a new recipe for amalgamations. Heck, part of the quest could be to deliver 2 amalgamations to him. Not all quests need to follow a NPC around to continue the same line of recipes.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

When the GH box gets full, start selling the overflow on the broker? Yah, amalgamations would be nice.
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Seems like, since Raffik's parents were easily kidnapped by pirates, they need a better security system, and Raffik saved his parents, so he is a good son. Perhaps a new tinkered device could do. Exploring security options is tricky though....a tinkered device that spews pox could be good for the enemies, but bad for the parents. Or perhaps one that shoots lightning bolts might shock an intruder, but has a radius and no awareness of what it actually hits. Bad idea. What about fire? Flames could make thieves toasty, but has a similar problem as lightning, no awareness....Perhaps a magical cage could do until authorities arrive, and wouldn't be quite so bad if it were accidently tripped by someone unintentionally....There's potential for Raffik's line yet, with a little thought. The reward could be a new amalgamation recipe, and some tinker-y device, like a new green adorn or some new something that's remotely useful.
    Kethryl and Rosyposy like this.