For those pining after a broom mount...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Merriel, Mar 18, 2018.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm down for a crow too.
    Cheallaigh, Rhodris, Juraiya and 3 others like this.
  2. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

How about a ratonga mount with reindeer antlers carrying a small broom with a crow on his shoulder?
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFLMT (tail) O! X-D

(oddly enough, the spellchecker was fine with ROFLMAO... /shrug)

Uwk
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  4. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I figure since we are being preposterous with our mount requests, we might as well go for the gold as it were hehe :p.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do not believe a BROOM mount is preposterous in any way. My guild title as leader is Wicked Witch of the West, everybody else are flying monkeys. A simple broom that flies. I am not asking for flames to come out of the straws when riding it like the witch's broom did on HR Puffinstuff. Perhaps I should ask for it to be patchcraft *shudders* and it will appear.

I believe HR Puffinstuff was done while experimenting with LSD just like Magic Roundabout.
  6. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Yikes ..... I think you just blew our hair back Cy!
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Broom needs a new stance, which means I have to animate every player skel and I don't have time. If it could use current player mount anims then it's simple but I tried and it looked terrible.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

but you could do the raven mount and warder *nods nods nods*
  10. Zorash Member

Since Cy's guild members are Flying Monkeys, how about a flying monkey mount so her underlings can carry her around Norrath and beyond? :p
  11. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Thanks for listening and trying ttobey, that is what matters most! xoxo
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I think we've all seen enough of Ttobey's dangly things...

Or maybe we haven't seen enough? I'm undecided.
  14. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

If it were possible, as a lover of all things Halloweenish....I think a broom mount would be awesome or even a raven/crow mount as mentioned.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  15. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

as mentioned before... we have the owls, so some cosmetic changes should make a raven/crow much easier to do. as for warders, well there is the kestrels already, which is why i suggested them. now TTobey finding time is another story.

maybe make trolls and orgres spoon less? i know what i saw! *shudders*.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Those are mocap balls.
  17. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I had to look that up lol :p.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Tekka Well-Known Member

Not sure how difficult it would be, but what about the /sitchair elves use, and make everyone ride sidesaddle... petulantly.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Not that easy and the cloaks would fly straight off the back. Animating cloaks on them would be an added p.i.a.
  20. Meneltel Well-Known Member

So make them just dangle or tied down so they don't flutter and get caught in tree branches or encourage the cat familiar to claw at the cloak and cause snags in it with its claws and such.