Mage Undeath Spell

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Pizac, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Pizac Member

Does anyone know if this is broken. Never seem to work since the expac came out.

Thanks
  2. Wreakinn Member

Definitely working for me. However, there are plenty of encounters that bypass it, or will kill you so quick you'll think it failed.

What mob were you doing? Did you not see the message "you have regained consciousness!"
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

There's a lot of mechanics that can bypass that kind of thing. Trouble is, with Resolve, you can't find that out on a normal mob without removing your armor. Remove your armor and "die" to one of the mobs in the overland zone. See if it's really working or not.
  4. Gregore Active Member

It is definitely working for my Coercer. It helps out a lot with raiding. I love this ability!
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

It works fine but it's not worth skilling.

Reason is the behavior it does not trigger on script faults or tank checks.
    It's better having a huge amount of HP and scaled protection on max (Dragon AA tree / 2nd line)
  6. Entropy Well-Known Member

It’s aboutely worth taking. You will already be taking part of that line anyway for the ward. I dunno about every class in the game, but the ones I’ve played recently all have about 300-320AA that are remotely worth taking, and then a bunch better of leftover ones to throw wherever. There might be a clsss out there that has a hard time choosing which trees to go down because there are too many good ones, but that’s not the norm.