spells that boost stats and AAs

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Earar, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

Hey Devs,

on my lvl 110 illu I noticed something strange.
    My lvl 110 flash of brillance gives a LOT of basic stats : 4k+ Int

but when I use the prestige points in illusionist's gifts. The stats added are crap (around 200).
    I know it's also a thing on the defiler prestige "countenance of defiled spirits"

would be great if at lvl 110, all those prestige points were giving the right amount of stats. If they could copy your base spell's stats.

cheers
    Argosunited and Mermut like this.
  2. Dannni Active Member

The total is probably correct I.e 4K plus 200 from AAs so you’ll probably only end up with 2100 + 2100 if you they were to change it to an even split. 4K int is already more than nice as it is, doubling it to 8k would be seriously OP
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

no .. i'ts so the AA boost gives the same amount of agi and str that it gives Int

and for defiler same .. that the group buff gives same amount of wisdom as the actual upgraded spell does. When we were lvl 100, the AA was better than the defiler buff and with illu buff was giving same amount of agi/str as int. So would be nice if it still workd that way.

Just to compare, the warden has a lvl 58 spell (tunare's watch) - it gives wisdom for a short duration. And they managed to increased the wisdom it gives to be on par with a lvl 110 nature's renewal (lvl 100 gave 140 wis/same as old tunare's watch, new one gives 2k5 wis, just like tunare's watch -still lvl 58)

so if possible with this spell, should be possible with AAs
  4. Dannni Active Member

Im confused so you say warden have a temp buff that gives 2.5k and 2.5k from AA's so therefore illy should give 4k permanent + 4k permanent from AA's. 8k permanent is too much IMO. Doesnt sound logical to me, or am i misunderstanding what you are saying?

5. Earar Well-Known Member

nooo I was talking illu and defiler buffs. the AA that boost those buffs didn't scale with new stats from spells (200 from prestige for 4k for master) when it scaled perfectly when we had lvl 100 spells.

I was just giving the exemple of a warden spell who scaled (when just a lvl 58 spell)

the AA replacement spells and some prestige buffs don't scale properly to level 110 with the new boost to the stats
  6. Dannni Active Member

right but just because they scaled before does not mean they have to scale now, going from the stated numbers sounds like it has already been considered. If they were to scale how you want them to, how much additional stats would the buffs gain?
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

It looks more like they forgot about the prestige conversions... the did that with the priest abilities form the 2nd prestige page originally too.
  8. Earar Well-Known Member

they forgot.
    prestige are supposed to boost or replace the spells. right now they are not.

Too many AAs are already useless
  9. Dannni Active Member

They do boost the stats, you said yourself by 200, but instead you want a 100% increase from 4K to 8k? Its asking for a huge boost. Idk maybe an extra 4K would be fine but I think you can’t just ask for such an increase without considering potential knock on effects of such a change
  10. Earar Well-Known Member

why are u being an *** ?

to give an exemple, the defiler self buff master lvl 96 Sinister Countenance VII was giving 267 WIS. the prestige version : countenance of defiled spirits was giving at lvl 100 308 WIS.

the lvl 106 master Sinister Countenance VIII is giving 4k7 WIS. But the prestige replacement. yes, it it a REPLACEMENT still gives the same stats at lvl 110.

same for the illu. Flash of brillance prestige buff was giving the same amount of STR/AGI as you found in the master spell: 274 INT.

it says in the description, "enhance the illusionnist's augmentations so they are effective for scouts and fighters". Right now It's not. Around 300 AGI/STR does nothing to boost scouts and fighters.
    the stats you get from AA/prestige need to be relevant for your level
  11. Dannni Active Member

Im not being an ***, i just needed a proper explanation. Now youve explained I actually understand what you are saying and I agree.