HDE18 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ratbill, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Faeonara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thanks Bougie! And a big THANK YOU to Karamella for this darling home that she made for me - I am literally thrilled to bits with it and feel hugely honoured /beam!

SierraDawn, Kloo, Sennae and 8 others like this.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

:) You're welcome, Febs. It makes me so happy you like the little house and it encourages me to do some more stuff like that :)
    Ratbill, Merriel, Ealdian and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lovely! I completely agree with Feb, it's a gorgeous piece of work! Really clever, getting all those new rooms in there! :D

But I don't care what the silly devs say, they're TWO-room houses now (one atop, one on the bottom; they used to just have the one on the bottom, but I think they were the last "confused" labeled houses before they went to Gorowyn and Kelethin and called them properly). I think they're even labelled properly in the layout file, just not in the "default dialogue" when you go into one. Lazy, I call it. :-/

Uwk
    Ratbill and Febrith like this.
  5. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Really nicely done, Karamella,

Please don't hide in the shadows anymore.
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

I am so excited that Febrith made a house for me!! Thank you very, very much. I am thrilled.
    Please overlook my idiotic behavior in these. I'm not very good at touring and speaking. LOL
    I wanted to say in the video that the Premier Rug of the Secundae was quite the surprise, too! I went back around and really admired everything even more after the video was done. :D
    EDIT: Only half the video uploaded. UGH! I'll work on that and get the rest to you. Part 2 is below

Kloo, Ratbill, Merriel and 4 others like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm so happy that you liked it! I had a wonderful time putting it together and giggling to myself at my daft Star Trek references - one of the great things about making a home for you Valzen is that it allowed me to go full-on-nerd \o/ x
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, Val's great to work for...and with. :)

Uwk
    Ratbill, Karamella and Febrith like this.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

I just toured this home and it is soooo cute. She definitely caught the essence of you, Febrith, in the garden. :)
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh she really did - I love it!:)
  11. Karamella Well-Known Member

Ok, here's another one. This one is on Maj'Dul, small homes on the leaderboard and it goes by the title HDE18 - A Quiet Garden. It's really small though it's covering day and night ;)
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awww a lovely tribute to your honorees Kara:)

PS:- It doesn't mean you can abandon Thurgadin!
    Kloo, elflover, Ratbill and 2 others like this.
  13. Karamella Well-Known Member

Oh no no no, Thurgadin will always be my home server :)

As long it remains that is....
    Ratbill and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh?? Heard any rumors along those lines...? :-/

While I'm US-based, I like Thurgadin very much, too... :(

Very cute home, Feb! I completely agree, and the various color combinations are wonderful! :)

Uwk
    who just now has started making those new red furniture pieces from the moonlight garden...lovely bright lights! :D
    Febrith and Ratbill like this.
  15. Karamella Well-Known Member

Nah, no rumors. And I don't think Thurgadin as the last EU server will ever be merged with one of the NA server. So all well over here :)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! :D

(well, at least until all servers are merged...)

Uwk
    Ratbill and Febrith like this.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

A bit late getting in to see this one, but Vasciagio and I visited it last night, Karamella, and we were both taken quite by surprise at your mention of both of us in the book you left at the entrance. Your tribute to both of us was very touching, and I just want to say that we were both very happy to help you get started on the Maj'dul server. The gardens are very gorgeous and make nice places to relax and take a break from the hectic pace we both live in real life. Thank you for thinking of us while you decorated the home. It means a lot to both Vas and myself. :)
  18. Karamella Well-Known Member

Thank you, Merriel. It means a lot to me that you like the place :) Making someone happy is always the best reward.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well it's been a while but that's the beauty of these HDE18 homes - you can take your time and publish whenever you want - here is the latest home by Nicasio for Kitowyn, Valor Homesteads on AB - genius and beautiful:-

Ratbill, Faeonara, blackjack and 4 others like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That is awesome!! I'm thinking, Farmville? ;->

Uwk