Stitch in Time

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

another bug this time with A Stitch in time, part II : Lightning Strikes
    I camped to another toon after I got all the material for to make the lightning rods for a raid when I came back I made the lightning rods no problem talked to Edlias went to get the block of ice when I came back to
    Edlias after getting the Ice there was no sparkly area to place the ice in I kept tyring all around him where trying to remembere where I'd done ti befor on my other toon but no luck the timer ran out TWICE. my toon is Oaxaca and she is stuck not being able to finish it as is.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

how long were you in the zone? if longer then 1/2 hour that is the longer you are in the more of those shadow creatures spawn. at least that is what happened to me last night I reset the zone and had no problem finishing it since there were less of the shadow creatures. what htey need to do is get rid of that mechanic.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've seen a report that suggests putting the ice block down before you get back to the magic spot by Edlias is what seemed to cause the blue outline not to show.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

That must be a bug.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes, it took me more than half an hour. I went back today to harvest the zone-specific mats and left when there were too many of those critters - also the dragon woke up and aggro'd on me twice, even though I dismounted and crouched.
    Hope third time's the charm - the first quest took me three tries, also.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

2nd was for me charm for me
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Probably, but if that's how it worked for you as well, we've got more information to help the dev track it down and smoosh it :)
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

it could have been I did have to pick it up a number of times both times I tried when i tried ot move it for some reason unlike my other toons i did it on I could not use my mouse to move once I picked it up not sure why the difference
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I just checked on an alt: putting the block down prevents the blue outline to show. You can still update if you put it in the right spot at -606, -14, -556 even without the blue outline showing.
    Mermut and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

A Restitch in Time: Eye Spy

The arcane ocularum needs to be used from inventory (at least on Test) which is a bit annoying as all the mobs around are very aggressive. We could use the clicky on quest helper.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

I found it best to stay far from his head.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

I figured that out about the putting it down that has to be a bug.
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I wasn't near his head. :(

However... I did, indeed, make it through the third time! :)
    Finora likes this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

"A Restitch in Time: Rebirth"
    The lava pools can't be targeted and we can't harvest the Condensed Magma. I tried on first floor and second floor and none worked. other items are fine. It worked fine last time I did it but it broke since then.