Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Im reverting my revert. It all still looks the same to me.
    Mizgamer62 and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

but something changed

the running animation isn't the same at all anymore
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Its all back to the way it was before I did anything. All is well. You can once again sleep easy over the long weekend.
    Mizgamer62, Argosunited and Earar like this.
  4. Nella Member

Thank you Ttobey. So it will be back to normal after the patch Tues?
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Maybe, I don't know when they patch art files.
  6. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Thank you so much, ttobey - very much appreciate it.
    Mermut likes this.
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

thing is .. it's not the ratonga run.

male and female were running on their whole feet ... like humans or elves. so there was something messed up in the new running animation
  8. Iuvili Member

I sure hope so! I want my bouncy run back (female ratonga)! Don't care what my tail does when I am running....;p....never even noticed it in nearly 14 yrs. But, this recent Usain Bolt in a rage run is simply awful.

If you really fixed it, I will give sacrifice and burn some incense ;)

If you didn't fix it, I will make a voodoo doll...............
  9. Boopydoodle Member

I am the one who asked for the change so please get angry at me instead of ttobey, thanks.

I don't mind the run as it is now, but the other one was cuter. If it can be combined with the tail that's perfect. I think it looks terrible to have their tails down while they run. That's all I asked about. At least it looks ratty now.
  10. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I hate the male run on the female Tonga. It looks wrong. Just as the Teir'dal butt-clench walk looks wrong for them too.
    The original male walk would have worked for both sexes, but the runs being different, should be. Slipps does not have a need to run bowlegged, nor are her arms so bulky that they should stick out like that.
  11. Nolus Well-Known Member

Poor ttobey, just can't win.:eek: *hug* ttobey
    Spindle and ConcealFate like this.
  12. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

We're not angry with ttobey, but he is the only one who can make the change, so he needs to know.
    Argosunited and Nella like this.
  13. Boopydoodle Member

I'm sure 20 posts about it made the point. All I wanted was the tail to move. It looks really stupid laying flat when running.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not touching player anims from here on out. It breaks too many things. This is now Look and Feel except for player characters.
    Juraiya, Mizgamer62, elflover and 2 others like this.
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

:: grabs torch and pitchfork ::

I saw your original post Boopydoodle, you only asked about the tail. Not going to blame you for that! Hehe
    elflover likes this.
  16. Tweechy Member

Thank you ttobey!
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

More time for mounts then eh?

#RedPanda
    Mizgamer62 and ttobey like this.
  18. Iuvili Member

It's not fixed :( I HATE looking at her run now.

My voodoo doll is almost finished....................
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

It’s likely waiting on an art patch, they don’t happen as often as normal patches. Roughly once a month I think.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Nella Member

Hey Ttobey,

Could you possibly put in a request to have the fix added to Tuesday's patch? Otherwise we could be waiting another 2 weeks or longer by the sound of it. Waiting and not knowing when, is really unpleasant. I was really hoping to have my girls back to normal by Brewday (one of my favorite events).

-Nella