Can't create character on Fallen Gate

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Shanaanbread, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Shanaanbread New Member

Trying to make a Swashbuckler Male Dwarf on Fallen Gate but it says there are no available servers and does not allow me to make it. It however does allow me to log in with another character and I can get into the server.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The servers were supposed to come down this morning. Perhaps the server that holds character creation was not back up yet.
    Cheallaigh and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Spratimus New Member

I'm experiencing this as well. Trying to create a new froglok warden.
  4. Tinkrbelle Active Member

I am experiencing this as well, can not create a new character on Fallen Gate. What's up with that?

Please fix!
  5. Nostrebor New Member

Same here.
  6. Cataania New Member

I hav the same problem, trying to make a dirge on Fallen Gate, but it wont let me, get the message, no servers available.

Please fix it.
  7. Pandaemonium New Member

8. Shanaanbread New Member

Yup, character creation still down??
  9. Godofskyfire New Member

Server maybe down
  10. Shanaanbread New Member

Haven't been able to make a character since the patch yesterday... :(
  11. Cataania New Member

I really hope it will be fixed really, really soon, it is really annoying when it aint working.
  12. mimmie New Member

so... any eta daybreak?
  13. Cataania New Member

FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!
  14. Akella New Member

I get a message "There are no servers currently available"
  15. Ursaithe New Member

Submitted a ticket to maybe get some eyes on this. Kind of jarring that its gone on for over a day and no word has been mentioned. Was pretty interested in giving Fallen Gate a whirl on my day off, lol. Back to Secret of Mana I guess.
  16. Karioki Active Member

I had the same problem just now when I tried to create my character on Fallen Gate. I tried Stormhold and created the character - which I deleted. Tried again on Fallen Gate and yet again No Available Servers
  17. mimmie New Member

hoping server down time is to fix but no idea.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports.
  19. mimmie New Member

thank you!
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok the same thing happened the last time we had a big maintenance going I was able to make one on Fallen Gate but not Stormhold the next day it was possible again but I had not checked later that same day .