Stitch in Time

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

May be zone related? Pony harvested for me in CL.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

A stitch in time, part II: Lightning Strikes

For whatever reason, the "Heated Clay Temper" goes into harvesting bag (I have bag set on harvests and fuels) which is weird (spent several seconds searching for it).
  3. Dyeana Active Member

I noticed that this morning when I finished Restitch in Time Lightling where it also happened. Nice to go into the proper bag.

Comment on the bag itself, Can we get rid of the spam of every little thing that goes into the bag?? OK to get the message for what was harvested, but that it went to the bag is useless. Another thing was I was hoping the bag was larger and could hold more .... like say 64 or 66 slot. :D

Dye
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

(iirc) Caith mentioned he'd change so don't have to see this message (a filter? I can't remember atm).
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thank you for fixing the price reward (along with everything else)
    Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

FYI, dying in Sol'ro tower seems to reset the pools of condensed magma.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm running through this on live servers tonight and have to say THANK YOU for some of these fixes. They made the quest so much better.

I did find a couple more bugs (and reported them). One was really just a text problem.

It's long now, and deadly if you aren't patient, which is something I suffer from apparently at least tonight =) but much better than before.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

A Restitch in Time: Security Measures
    The EMD are not a clicky in the quest helper, we have to use them from inventory
    Mermut likes this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

On Test again: there's no glowy part for placing the EMD in last room.
    Mission didn't update the weekly ("A restitch in time")
  10. Gninja Developer

The glowies are just hints at where you need to place them but they can be anywhere within 12m of the pillar so its a pretty large area. If you are doing the mission you've already done the normal quest so you should know where to put them.

Did all the stages update just not the last one or what stage did the mission stop updating?
  11. Dyeana Active Member

Comment for CoV - How about a fuels merchant?? Would be nice.

Dye
    Finora likes this.
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

That would be nice. I had my ToT clicky for fuel when I found I needed more (needed some filaments for one combine that I would have sworn needed coal on test for example) but not everyone has done that. Especially not the folks who used the tradeskill boost baubles.
  13. maxximum Active Member

Once you've put the 3 items into the robot, if you evac at any point after that, it resets the quest back to 'Bring the items once repaired to Hackbot 3000' and you can't do it again in same instance. I'm also sure that same thing happens if you die after that point but I'm not willing to go do this zone for a 4th time to test it out.

Also, I completed yesterdays daily zone (Eye Spy I think), and tradeskill achievement has not updated.
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

The TS instances I did Tuesday and Wednesday (Eye Spy and Security Measures respectively) did not update my achievement either.
    Today's daily, Lightning Strike, DID update the achievement.

They all updated the Tradeskill Weekly quest, however.
  15. Bahzelina Member

In part V the Molten Throne my frame-rate started dropping just after I started trying to walk up the firey path in the air - it dropped all the way to zero! I tried changing my performance to max and stopping all other apps on my computer using the internet - that didn't help. I finally just exited the game after a while of waiting for it to resolve the issue.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

For the glowies, I didn't know if it was intended.

For the "updating part" I finished "A Restitch in Time: Security Measures" without any problem but it didn't update my second tradeskill mission in the weekly mission "A Restitch in Time", aka "Complete 3 Planes of Prophecy Dungeon Tradeskill missions (1/3)"
    It didn't update the achievement either.

Today's mission, "A Restitch in Time: Lightning Strikes" updated both the weekly and the achievement.
  17. Chrol Developer

The Tradeskill mission achievement bug will be fixed next hotfix!

Also, the Arcane Ocularum will have unlimited charges, so if you die while it's active you won't lose it and have to redo everything.

And a new Molten Throne instance is on the way which has a different challenge that's hopefully less laggy for those folks having trouble in the current Molten Throne. Either version will update the signature quest and mission, though.
    Rosyposy, Chikkin, Alyndrys and 3 others like this.
  18. Dyeana Active Member

Comment Part 5 - When you create a fragment of Ro, which is no zone, it should not disappear if die or LD while still in the zone.
  19. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Good. I have to harvest everything again and make those four times 30 or so combines (that's 120 counters) again tomorrow. I couldn't face it again tonight. I logged out with my gear at 30% as well as losing the Arcane Ocularum.

There are way too many aggro mobs in this instance for tradeskills, Chrol. Please reduce the number of mobs, or make it possible for us to kill the mobs, or give us a way to make them non-aggro, like Arcanna'se Spire: Into The Spire (Tradeskill)... :eek:

P.S. Running it on a level 110 adventure, level 110 tradeskill toon.
    Argosunited likes this.
  20. Dyeana Active Member

Comment part 5 - Forgot to mention in between getting shard 7 and 8, fell through the path at a corner. Had to escape out. after collecting the 9th one and installing them, proceeded along the path to a Back to beginning portal. Only it did not take me back to the beginning like previously but back 2 bends on the path and left me in limbo - fell again. Previously it took you back to the beginning close to where you port in. Can the portal take you back to the port in location?

Dye

One last thing. If you have extra "molton shard" which are no zone, they do disappear upon zoning ...... Only to show up every day when you log your character in as overflow to be placed in inventory ... only to disappear when zoning, and reappear the next morning. Seems like ground hog day heheeeee Have to physically delete them.

And even after deletion, they again show up the next day as overflow. <<Sigh> Help in not gettng these every morning !!!!