Epic 2.0 then betrayl

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Stout, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Stout New Member

If you complete epic 2.0 and then betray how do you go about getting the weapon for your new class? as from what I can tell the questline doesn't reset and the shady erudite and merchant don't have the items/spells. Anyone have any ideas?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Check the Shady Swashy.
  3. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

There is a special merchant in OF, I'd check them.
    • Polúmetis, the Arms Dealer of Ik will now sell Awakened epics to those that have previously completed their Kunark Ascending epic quest.
  4. Stout New Member

5. Ellah Active Member

My guildy who completed epic 2.0 betrayed from good wizzy to evil warlock but can't see the arms dealer, has anyone else had this problem or have any idea why please?
  6. maxximum Active Member

I've betrayed twice in the past month and picked up an epic and myth on two toons at the arms dealer. Are you sure your guildie is looking in the right place? Dealer is on the right up in the mountains as you fly out of obulus cave, he's on EQ2Maps.
  7. Ellah Active Member

Thank you for replying.

Yes we are in the right place because I can see him standing in front of me but my guildy can't :(
  8. Kaitheel Developer

If they can't see Polúmetis, Arms Dealer of Ik, then they did not complete all of their Epic 2.0 quest line to receive the mythical version of their weapon. The requirement to see the Arms Dealer is having finished any of the following:
    • A Weapon Worthy of Tales Told (fighters)
    • Awakening Bonds: ...Is Whole Again (priests)
    • Consolidation of Power (mages)
    • A Weapon to Slay the Gods Themselves (scouts)
    ~ Kaitheel
    Rosyposy likes this.