Kunark Ascending Timeline

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Diminator, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Diminator New Member

Hi

I need to start the kunark ascending timeline but even though I have done the "Beyond The Veil" quest with my Bst I need to redo this for my necro who is starting his epic 2.0. I really dont see the point of getting access to KAS if you cant start the quest line without doing the access quest first, makes the flag irrelevant.

I stupidly deleted the mail from queen that starts this quest so I went to Isle of Mara to get letter again but hes not giving it to me and the queen in neriak wont speak to me and the queen in Thalumbra isn't there.

I have tried to pick up the quest "Opportunity Knocks " but he just tells me to begone.

What can I do or what haven't I done? I cant work out what to do next.

My Necro is level 100 (played to Level 100) and has his epic 1.0 and has done the city timeline and all the language requirements.

Thanks for the help
  2. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

3. Diminator New Member

Thank you for the reply but I have failed to make my problem clear as I have the page you suggested bookmarked.

I cant start the Kunark Ascending time line because the walk through says I need to do the Thalumbra quest given by the queen first to get the first quest in the Kunark time line. I deleted the letter I was sent to start this quest because I believed I didn't need it. I have been to the post NPC in Isle of Mara but he hasn't given it to me so I don`t know what to do to begin the Kunark time line without the letter. The quest giver for the first quest is visible to me but he wont talk to me.
  4. Kheldar Active Member

5. Kaitheel Developer

Keep in mind that Jerol puts mail in your inventory. He does not use the in-game mail system to replace messages. Hopefully, the issue is that simple, and you find the mail in your bags!

Otherwise, Jerol on the Isle of Mara should replace the mail as long as:
    • You do not have the mail "An Urgent Plea" already in your inventory.
    • You are level 100+
    • You own Kunark Ascending
    • Have not already started "Kunark Ascending: Beyond the Veil" on this character.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Lateana and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Diminator New Member

Thank you all.

It was in my inventory bag. Being a very new player this was unknown to me. Perhaps adding that information to the NPC`s script would help newbies like myself.

Thanks again all now I can get on with the boring grind of factions ect and in a couple of weeks or so get on to doing the actual questline for epic :).

Thanks to the devs for removing the really low requirements this last patch :)
    Kaitheel and Lateana like this.