Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I will. It hasn't happened yet.
    Mizgamer62 and Rosyposy like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Happy Friday!
    Kittybock and Mizgamer62 like this.
  3. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Love ya ttobey....its really hard not too :)!
    Rhodris and ttobey like this.
  4. Ibukia Member

I meant to ask if you could put the rewards for the Soulfire and Peacock Club timelines on the Shady Swashbuckler like the Qeynos Claymore. Also, you can only see your classes available weapons on the merchants after you complete the city timelines. Itd be cool to be able to purchase the others for appearance with the wardrobe available and whatnot. I think I'm posting this in the right place. Maybe not. I'm thick.
    ttobey, Kelvmor and Rosyposy like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I just animate the monsters. I don't implement anything.
    Mizgamer62 and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Possibly one for Fyreflyte as he did the same for Claymores. Not sure if he ventures into this thread willingly :)
    Kelvmor and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Aiglo New Member

What we really need is a Kerra derived mount.
    Maybe with a clicky effect "Catnip" increases speed by 300% for 10sec, followed by laziness causing unmounted for 1min.
    Also make it bow its head to Ratongas you target. Or in worse case just bow on growl emote..... I just want to feel that Kerra submission to our glorious superiority....Bite back brethren!

//Aiglo, Proud Ratonga, Necromouser since dawn of Ratongas.

Ps.
    And for the love of all, stop asking for Pandas.
    WoW asked for Pandas, they got Mists of Pandaria (AKA Pandatory, the downfall of WoW)
    EQ2 asked for Pandas, they got Epic 2.0 Panda grind.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Norrath had pandas first.
    http://zam.zamimg.com/images/f/b/fb71adcc61fbad829f987e897777886b.jpg
    Rosyposy and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Earar Well-Known Member

scarry pandas !
  10. Nella Member

Hi Dev Ttobey,

Can you please revert female ratongas run animation? What originally made me fall in love with the ratonga was the adorable way they ran. I ended up race changing 5 of my older chars into ratonga. I loved them so much. I now have around 25 ratonga spread between four servers. I never noticed anything wrong with how the tail looked when I ran (I play in 3rd person). With the way the tail sticks out now, if you're wearing a cloak, it sticks out through the back of it. Their tails also hang limply ...lifeless and when they swish, they go into their legs when standing in place. I'm distraught over this change, I don't even want to play them now. Please reconsider this change.

Sincerely, Nella
    ConcealFate, Rhodris, Juraiya and 4 others like this.
  11. Tekka Well-Known Member

Could you have another look and if it's working properly, then consider reverting the change?

The ratonga no longer do their previous racial run/walk, instead they bounce angrily up and down when they run, and do the same slo-mo baywatch run for their walk that other races do when they walk with a movement buff on.

The ratonga run/walk was the best - all the way back to Chef Schmenko in Temple Street chasing down stray cats for dinner.
  12. Tweechy Member

I mean no offense but the ratonga female run is awful now. It's very squared off, boxy and staccato. I missed the whole conversation about what was needing to be fixed but I'm siding with the requests to put it back.
    ConcealFate and Rhodris like this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

My mouse is also not happy with the new animation. Please change it back Ttobey. <3
    ConcealFate likes this.
  14. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

My girl rats' run is now completely borked. Tail stiff as a board like an iksar's, not twitchy like a kerra's. She now runs like she's a steam hammer - not at all quiet and sneaky-like as a ratonga should be. Please change this back to what it was. It's terrible as it is now.

(I won't ask for a broom mount again if you can put this back to how it was....)
    Quillyne, Nella, Earar and 3 others like this.
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

My Ratonga now runs (almost exactly) like a sarnak....oh please change it back.
    Rhodris likes this.
  16. Malleria Well-Known Member

Please change the ratonga run back. It really is awful in it's "fixed" state :(
    Rhodris likes this.
  17. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I don't play ratongas, but for the sake of all the kerrans who chase them, have the run animation appear as it was before. Let the ratongas die with some pride, at least. Also, if you do make a cat mount, could we have a speed item that is a ratonga on a stick? *evil laugh*
  18. Earar Well-Known Member

please chage it back or remodify it ?
    the female ratonga isn't bounding/tiptoeing anymore. It feels strage, she has lost her uniqueness and cuteness :(

I already had to change class, don't make me change race .. please
    Argosunited and Rhodris like this.
  19. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Please, change back the ratongas. This new change is....jarring and so angry looking!
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I didn't re-animate the ratonga female. I just pointed to it's original. The tail is animating on my end.