I remember when....

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Lioneesa, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lioneesa New Member

I remember when guild's valued their reputations and wouldn't let their own members run bot raids with 2-3 people knowingly. It is sad when you see the integrity of such a top raiding guild sullied by the actions of a few, but hey it's good to have all that extra raid gear to sell on the broker and nice to have a crew that you can log in anytime to keep contesteds on lockdown!
  2. SmakkUUp Member

There arent enough competent players left. The sad part is that a script can do better than 85% of the player base.
  3. Dinglebert Jones Member

Reputation means almost nothing in this game, no matter the server.
    Snikkety likes this.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

There are, they just can't all stand each other, so they're spread out among 3-4 guilds and there isn't enough for that many guilds to have 24-28 competent players.
    Zeddicious and Mizgamer62 like this.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

LOL love it
    Spindle and Petunia like this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

Instead of what?

Bots not working on Contested raid mobs is a good thing.
    Our guild is doing just fine. Thanks though.
  7. Dinglebert Jones Member

I'm confused. Are you complaining because bots CANNOT be used on contested mobs?
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

No, I think the user is just reinforcing my point about that community of players being unable to 'get along' with one another.
    Spindle and Petunia like this.
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

There are people in just about every guild that bots something, crafting, dungeons, etc. You want to go on a witch hunt on all botters? Watch what is left of this game die faster than you can unsub.
  10. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Of course I'm deleting posts here, calling out other players directly violates the forum rules:

I'll be locking this thread as well, as there is no constructive conversation happening.
    If you have proof that a player is cheating, please submit a ticket to CS at help.daybreakgames.com.
    Cheallaigh and Dude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.