Plane of Disease: Outbreak (Solo appears bugged)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Bhayar, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Ran this same instance twice today, killed everything in order based on wiki guide, yet the rune doesn't drop--or is clickable--to advance the quest line. This morning, the cut scene with the Dragoon showed up; this pm, it didn't. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why this is happening. Had a guildie run it a week ago and experience the same issues. Filed a petition because you shouldn't be able to run a scripted solo and get to the end and not get the drop. The only variable was in the beginning when they talked to Fel first rather than the woman. They did it in order second time and it worked. I've run it twice varying the order of who's first (Fel or the regular priest) and it doesn't make a difference. Get through the instance and the totem isn't clickable. Anyone else having similar issues?
  2. Jhen Ro Active Member

• Hail Felkirk
    • Click coffins to spawn trash until Felkirk killable
    • Kill Fellkirk
    • Kill Carrion Worms
    • Use Hirudin Extract
    • Kill Cube mob at top of hill
    • Escape out of the cut scene for zillionth time
    • Kill High Inquisitor
    • Use Damaged Rune of Symbiosis
    • Kill Ratticus
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks for reposting the exact order Wikia has it as well.
  4. Jhen Ro Active Member

I was trying to politely imply you missed a step.

I've ran that zones more times than I can count on many toons - never had the issue unless I missed something along the way.

Just ran it again, was fine for me.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

The quest update can be a bit iffy. From memory, the suggestions in the past are to make sure you watch the whole cut scene.
  6. Balcerak Well-Known Member

This is for "Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer" right? Not the solo you can run over and over? After doing the signature quest the solo no longer drops the totem. (I couldn't tell from the title etc which is being done).
  7. Mathafern Well-Known Member

There's a step missing from that list.
    Kill the first name- then kill 12 guys in the road (for the quest).
    You don't usually have to kill them but for the quest you do.
  8. Sucha Active Member

9. Chrol Developer

Also, you don't need to watch the flythrough. Just press Esc if you wish to end it.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Iuvili Member

I also had trouble with this one. The first time I ran it, the Dragoon did NOT drop the rune. I followed the write-up on wiki step by step, but the Dragoon simply died, his body disappeared.......no chest. I ran around all over, looking for the chest, but there was none. I filed a petition, hoping against hope that a GM might swoop in and help, but that did not happen. Didn't get a reply until 3 days later. By then, I had run the zone one again and the script worked fine.

I had another, similar problem in the instance with the Crypt.........killed the guy in the left/north room, was ported to the spider room; killed spider....was ported BACK to the left room and had to kill the boss AGAIN. Was ported BACK to the Spider and had to kill HER again! After all that the script worked normal.

Having to do various bosses/zones repeatedly is very annoying, very buggy. Total waste of time.