Villa Redwood by Valzen - Ethernere Enclave - HoF {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

I know it looks like I'm stalking Valzen but it's purely coincidence! Enjoy this gorgeous home built from scratch with bundles of extra little details:)

Argosunited, Valzen, Lainni and 4 others like this.
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

Such a marvellous work! Need to jump over to HoF server and take a closer look esp.at the kitchen. So many great ideas. Thank you both, Valzen and Feb for being so inspiring and sharing this beautiful house with us.
    Valzen and Febrith like this.
  3. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness...this is stunning! So many fresh & creative ideas. I love the contrast of the redwood & the stone on the walls. The kitchen is divine. How clever to use the chests as cabinet doors! I love every inch of this & the home fits in so well with the landscape. Beautifully done & great video Feb!
    Valzen, Karamella and Febrith like this.
  4. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

OMG that kitchen!!! What a wonderful job on the entire thing!
    Valzen, Febrith and Karamella like this.
  5. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

When I saw that bridge I thought, "oh what a nice use of the layout editor." Then Feb said you don't use it. Wow! As someone who also doesn't use the editor (mostly cause I'm a big chicken about learning new ways to do things) I have to say well done! The whole build is beautiful and so well put together. Not to mention redwood is my favorite wood in game so a whole house made out of it made my heart happy :)
    Valzen, Febrith and Karamella like this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree with you Luna (and I'm the same with the layout editor - it's too haaaaard!):)
    Valzen likes this.
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Hey guys. Thank you sooo much! Feb thank you again for another great video. I really appreciate it.

For those rails, I placed large white tiles first and angled them the way I wanted the bridge to be. Then I placed the rails on the tiles... it took a good amount of time with all the turning, etc, but it was relaxing. I cannot use the layout editor at all. Have installed it twice, tried it twice. Ugh.. just couldn't do it.

And with this particular build, I placed the roof first. Moved it up, then built under it. It was easier that way! Lol
    Karamella likes this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome - and thanks for sharing your tips on how you make the magic happen!:)
    Valzen likes this.