city timeline quest bows...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cheallaigh, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

since the last silly responses from CS when I petitioned about a timeline quest... and the TLE forums get ignored/lack of response... (which isn't fixed to my knowledge still)

can the 70 bows be enabled for beasties and other scouts? seriously, I had to request this for the 60's because the bows weren't enabled then either. most of the scouts I know, hell most classes use a bow when given the choice, as arrows give more options.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

sad that i still cannot get my bow...
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

Your best bet may be to go to discord, wait for Fyreflite to be on, and PM about it. Fyre's the one currently in charge of gear on FG. (Waiting is the important/hard part, because if you simply PM it also may not be answered.)
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

lol i can't, banned.
  5. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

I have the hugest pile of PMs waiting on Discord currently =( The big problem with their system is that once you read a message, it does not catalog it chronologically, so unless I respond immediately to something I read, it gets completely lost (I've had hundreds of people send me PMs by now, so trying to sift through the list to find one I've just read is nuts). That said, I looked into this briefly and could not find the issue mentioned (lvl 70 bows appeared purchaseable and usable by all scouts and channelers). If you can provide me with some quick repro steps, that would be really helpful (eg. "Create a lvl 70 beastlord and speak to X merchant. He won't sell you Y item"). I'll check into this again once I have a better understanding of what isn't working.
    Meneltel and Prissetta like this.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

cheallaigh level 70 and wumdaorf(nearing 70 for wum, but no bow showing for my hubby's toon either for when he reaches it) , beast lords... FG... no bow showing for her to buy from the weapon's merch in north qeynos for 70, only thrown weapons shown again. we had the same issue previously with the 60 bow(qeynos "blood ties" reward) only thrown weapons, until you guys changed the reward that time too. ironically, my hubby's guardian got the 70 bow as the reward when he finished it.
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

and still now bow seen, despite them being "all scouts".