The Price of the Crown ?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Tiall, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Tiall New Member

Hi all was hoping someone might be able to help me out I am level 95 and not long back in the game. I decided to go for my epic weapon and am mentoring down to do all the quests. I am at the level 60+ quests at the moment and mentored down to 65. I am also following a guide on EQ2 wiki.

So here's the problem I got the mail from Antonia Bayle to go see her to start the quest 'The Price of the Crown'.
    When i went to the castle and clicked on the door I had two options Antonias chamber or Queen Antonias chambers, Quenn Antonias chambers said i needed to be level 90 to enter so I chose the other one Antonias chamber and get given a quest called the shadow odyssey chapter 1. Now every time I click on the door I just get told I need to be level 90.

So how do i get the the price of the crown quest any ideas ? I have tried some googlefoo but coming up blank.

Thank you in advance for any help that might be offered.
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

The quest scales with your level, so did you try unmentoring and trying the level 90 door?
  3. Tiall New Member

Was worth a try thanks for the suggestion Balcerak the queen offered me a quest but not the right one I'm afraid.
  4. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Bah... I haven't found anything. I know some of the quest givers that do more than one quest like the queen can be messed up sometimes.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Heyya Tiall!

I suspect there is some conflict here, but I am not sure what it is, and I don't recall having heard of anyone else having this trouble before. The version of Antonia's Chambers that requires you level 90+ is for "Shattered Seas: Called to Qeynos Castle" the Altar of Malice signature line. It is named the same, so I can see how that could be confusing, but it isn't blocking you at this point.

Tell me, in your Completed Quests > The City of Qeynos, do you see both "Best of Intentions" and "Unsafe Harbor" listed?

You didn't happen to have already started "The Price of the Crown" or completed it, long ago, perhaps?

~ Kaitheel
    Prissetta likes this.