A Winter at the Crags - Mistmoore Crags Estate - HoF {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

/jawdrop - seriously, if only to be blessed with half this talent and foresight I'd be a happy woman!

Geden, elflover, Lunarosa and 3 others like this.
  2. Valzen Well-Known Member

Feb, thank you so much for the tour! I uploaded a video of it just playing around with my new video editor, which by the way, I think I got it figured out now. LOL). You surprised me when you replied to it! I love surprises like this. Glad you enjoyed it. HUGS!
    PS: the painting in the dining room is "Easel with Lion" LOL not a naked man with a tail. You're hilarious
    Febrith likes this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

wow! it doesn't look like a Mistmoore Crags Estate, great job Valzen and also great job on the tour Febrith! gotta see this in person. :D
    Geden, Valzen and Febrith like this.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

Just wow! So elegant with the dark wood combined with those colors. The feeding dish for the cat in the kitchen is so cute :)
    Valzen and Febrith like this.
  5. Ethini Well-Known Member

Another great work, Valzen, bravo!
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome! I got a Youtube "ping" that you'd uploaded something whilst I was sorting out some stuff on my channel - so although it looks like I'm stalking you, I'm actually not /cough:)
    Aaah the painting - yes I see it now /cleans glasses
    Valzen likes this.
  7. Lainni Member

Love this home! So much attention to detail!
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Loved it! I started watching the video and realized it was on my home server so had to pop over for an in person visit.

WOW!

And thanks again to Febrith for finding these fantastic houses and drawing our attention to them.
  9. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you all so very much. Means a great to me. You're my online family, and I luv ya! :)
    Febrith and Finora like this.