Stuck at 22k Faction on Shields of Maldura.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kunaak, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Kunaak New Member

I have done the underdepths saga and every quest in the zone, yet I am stuck at 22k faction, and I cant find any clues on where to go next. Zones give no faction, and shields has no enemy for me to build faction with by killing anything, I am at a complete stand still.

This is part of the epic fighter 2.0, yet it seem every other step is, "ok this guy wont talk to you, now go do 38 quests, and then he will talk to you after that, go do this signature quest so this other guy will give you X-item"
  2. Kunaak New Member

I stumbled across 1 way to get faction, but its completely counter intuitive to normal questing.

I just gave up on regular questing and decided to work on tradeskill quests to get some items I need.
    after about 10 quests, it put me right back in Maldura getting shields faction.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

This is no mirracle to get up the Factions in ToT you need to grind the rest by doing TS Signature / Advanture Signature / And all Repeatables each Faction has some repeatable Quests in ToT The Mushrooms / The Maldura Guards / and The Faes in the East of the Map.
    Faction could be done by Questing the Daily Weekly in ToT tow Heroic or Solo each Quest gives Faction.
    And if its only the Faction you need and you have done an other EPIC 2.0 yet on an other toon you could buy the Guiese of Persuite in KA Obolus Frontier from The Dealer in the Middle of the Map ( Elf City ).

For Example the Key Quests in ToT are giving Faction for the Guards too but its not so many you need to get 50k

Helfiren