Deco Raids and Swaps - A Sad Update

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

As heartbreaking as it is for me to have to do it, due to recent events, All Deco Raids and Swaps hosted by me are canceled until further notice. I will post updates any changes or updates as soon as I have that information available.

I will miss all of you greatly.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.
  2. Valzen Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this, Shanette. I certainly hope you are doing ok. You're missed very much!
    I've not been able to make it to any raids yet, although I wanted to so badly and planned to in the future best I could. Maybe some of us on Halls of Fate can coordinate in the future. We shall see. I updated some computer parts and am back full swing again.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

So . . . HHE18 . . . . ? Canceled?? This is a sad day in Homeshow history.:(
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Karamella and Spextasy like this.
  5. Gretel Well-Known Member

We miss you too. Take care, be well, all warm wishes and thoughts being sent your way. <3
  6. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

we all will miss you to Shanette, hope is well! :(
  7. Kenana Well-Known Member

I am very sad to hear this. It seems that we just got you back! We will miss you very much! Please take care and come back soon. If there is anything I can do for you here in game please let me know.
    /Hugs!
  8. Ratbill Well-Known Member

All the best to you, we will miss you.
  9. Karamella Well-Known Member

Counting down the days until you come back, Shan. You'll be greatly missed. Take care and your head up.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.