Inheritance merchant missing?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Berryjo, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Berryjo New Member

Anyone else notice that the Inheritance merchant is no longer there? Did they take it away or is it bugged?
  2. Kunaak New Member

Yes, it is indeed missing. No idea why though, which is rather frustrating, because we put in all this time to earn the stuff on fallen gate - just to have it taken away?
  3. Kielex Well-Known Member

Yeah i noticed that too, I want my DC Neck!
  4. laffinstock New Member

Yep, its still down today. Hope they get this figured out soon, spent way too my time grinding on Fallen Gate to not be able to claim these on live :(
  5. Fistpower Well-Known Member

You could buy the new 1h wurmslayer weapon from the Inheritance merchant and sell it again to another vendor for 68g.

Thats why they disabled it. Would absolutely ruin the economy on FG at least if they let it open.

If scripted you could earn like 5 plat per minute.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The merchant has been pulled for the moment due to an issue that was allowing players to gain some unintentional monetary advantages with the items. He'll be back once that gets patched up.
    Xillean and Evguenil62 like this.
  7. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

My Paladin is level 88. He is entitled to claim several heritage items from Heritage Merchant since I have completed several heritage quests on Fallen Gate.
    I do remember that my Paladin was able to see level 90 heritage items in merchant stock before PoP. Starting PoP he can only see heritage items of original level. He does not have level 90 or level 100 scaled heritage items in stock anymore.

When my paladin finally gets to level 90, will he be able to see and buy heritage items scaled to level 90?
    Or perhaps the lowest possible level for scaled heritage items is level 100 now?
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I really should play more... yet another missed opportunity to make oodles of platinum to buy kronos with... *sighs poorfully*
  9. Tekka Well-Known Member

Hasn't this exact same thing happened numerous times before? How does something this basic keep slipping through?

Are the items not viewed on the merchant before release? Or does the sell price only show once it's reached a live environment?
    Argosunited and Mizgamer62 like this.
  10. Revel Well-Known Member

This is happened at least twice before. When devs were warned about it before it went live.
    Mizgamer62 and Tekka like this.
  11. Nuhvohk Active Member

you mean a missed opportunity to get your account banned for exploitation? i heard drunder isn't that great.
    Xillean and Prissetta like this.
  12. Meneltel Well-Known Member

the only people I have heard about that got drunderized where banned for harassing or trolling people. But DBG doesn't officially announce who was drunderized and why. Too many people got rich in the past and, afaik, got no punishment other than an overflowing bank account. As the Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries quotes: #31. "Only cheaters prosper."[26]
    Conifur likes this.
  13. Tominator Member

I play exclusively on FG. I completed several HQ's across several characters on the same account I have on FG.

Should all of these characters have access to all of the HQ items that my other toons have completed? I kind of thought that's how it worked, but, I can't 'buy' an HQ item from the inheritance merchant on char A even tho char B already completed that HQ.
  14. Rotchi Active Member

This is considered old content by now, and DBG do not support old content. They are too busy getting the new xpac from Alpha to Beta status. o_O
  15. Carynn Well-Known Member

Once the merchant returns, you can buy anything on any toon on one account. On your character page, on the currency tab, it should read "inheritance - <whatever it is>". This is the flag for the account. Sometimes you have to log in and out for it to register, sometimes you have to wait a day for it to register. But it should be accessible to all your toons on live and FG once you complete the HQ on FG. If the inheritance merchant still shows up as red items when you know you've done it on other toons, you'll need to /petition.
  16. Tominator Member

Thanks for your reply. The merchant is there, and I can see items for 'sale'. I've looked in my character's 'currency tab' and see the inheritance vouchers for HQ items. the items from the merchant aren't red, but, I can't seem to 'buy' the item. I'll submit a petition and cross my fingers :)

I just wasn't sure if this perk applied to other characters on the same server since I only play on FG.