In Game Calendar

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tekka, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Tekka Well-Known Member

The data for it is not there.

I hope this is just an oversight and someone can just load it in.

It would be nice to see the dates for upcoming holiday events.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  2. Tekka Well-Known Member

I notice there is no mention of a calendar fix in the notes.

Is it intentional for the calendar to be blank?

If not, well it's blank and needs to be fixed.

If it is intentional, could we get an explanation?
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  3. Castegyre Well-Known Member

People runnin' everywhere
    Don't know where to go
    Don't know where I am
    Can't see past the next step
    Don't have time to think past the last mile
    Have no time to look around
    Just run around, run around and think why?
    Does anybody really know what time it is
    Does anybody really care?
    Pixistik, Evguenil62 and Tekka like this.
  4. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I see it as an omen of the near future.
    Pixistik, Tekka and Castegyre like this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Thankfully, the in-game calendar for 2018 was updated with today's game update. I confirmed it on both Test and live servers.

~ Kaitheel
    Siren, GrunEQ, Faeonara and 12 others like this.
  6. Tekka Well-Known Member

Thank you Kaitheel, much appreciated!

*sends pixel cookies*
    Prissetta and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

See???? Kaitheel gets us!!!

*runs off to post more campaign signs for KAITHEEL FOR TRADESKILL/DECORATORS PERSON (in addition to events and holidays)*
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Psst Cyrrena, see if Kaitheel will animate your broom for you... as long as it doesn't dangle *giggles*
    Pixistik likes this.
  9. Uganda Knuckles Member

i miss frostfell :(
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs loudly* I remember asking for you to get something you wanted at the same time but Ttobey is still mean, bet you didn't get what you wanted either.

I asked Caith in Discord the other day when AB crashed if he would give us a magic marker, told him I would like mine to be green and did not care if it looked like a crayon, so that I could scribble on bot farmers and general a$$hats. I promised I would not scribble on him but I would scribble all over Ttobey every chance I got. I did not receive a reply from Caith but many other players that were in Discord also wanted a magic marker.

Ttobey said that when he tried to animate the broom it made everybody look "well endowed", I said I do not believe there are many males that would grouse at looking well endowed and that as a female I don't care. Seriously, animators were able to put an animated Samantha on a broom and make it fly in the 1960's for Bewitched. I even said, reskin the discs, players could look like they are surfing on their broom mount. I offered many options and all Ttobey said was "NO BROOM FOR YOU!!".

Do I need to remind you Ttobey *QUACK QUACK*, others will know what *QUACK QUACK* is referencing.

Ohhhh Kaitheel, Meneltel said maybe you would animate a BROOM for me with no danglies since that is Ttobey's thing...would you pretty, pretty, please? I will worship you and send you all the sweets you could ever wish for.

*runs off happily with thoughts of a BROOM mount made by Kaitheel, to put up more KAITHEEL FOR TRADESKILL/DECORATOR PERSON (in addition to events and holidays) campaign notices across all of Norrath*

Cyrrena