Just as planned

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Yu7777, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Yu7777 New Member

Уважаемые разработчики, я ещё раз убедился в том, что Вы абсолютно не приспособлены сделать нормальную программу. Такую, что бы она не наказывала из за Ваших ляпов игроков на деньги.
    Я потратил несколько миллионов платины. Купил рецепт, ресурсы. Сделал две руны. Rune of Witness. Каково же было моё удивление что при всем богатстве выбора куда их вставить, я смог пристроить только одну руну. Вторая же ну никак не вставлялась. Я посмотрел ещё раз на её описание. Нигде не написано, что она древняя. Нигде не упомянуто что две руны не работают. Таким занятным образом выяснилось, что вторую руну можно воткнуть только в задницу, потому то Вы сделали руну непередаваемой. И так выкинув (я уже указал место) при этом ресурсов на 2-3 Krono. Что соответствует 50 USD. Я понимаю, что доллар сейчас опускается по отношению к основным валютам и это уже ни такая большая сумма, для того что бы в очередной раз убедится в справедливости моего первого предложения в этом сообщении.

Вы можете мне не отвечать. Я все равно принимаю Вас такими, как Вы есть. Привык за 10 лет.
    Sounson likes this.
  2. Castegyre Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I used google translate. Good times. :p
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I don't recommend putting the second rune there. It might be fun for a little while, but then it's probably going to start hurting. :eek:
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  4. Kabbe Member

But can you use both IV and V ?
  5. Rubick Well-Known Member

You can if you put 4 in the bum.
  6. Yu7777 New Member

Have you checked this? )
    Zeddicious likes this.
  7. Rubick Well-Known Member

подтвердили работы с 4 в заднице
    Zeddicious likes this.
  8. Yu7777 New Member

We are now analyzing this case. Carousel. Everyone has different ways.
  9. Yu7777 New Member

В общем так Кто успел с утра у того две стоят в шмоте руны и стакаются. 4 и 5. В перчатках и другом слоте запясье, оружие. Не думаю что это надолго. Думаю надолго, это наш путь с кривыми разработчиками. Аминь.
  10. Sounson Active Member

[quote = "Yu7777, post: 6488441, member: 720242"] Nowhere is it written that it is ancient. Nowhere is it mentioned that two runes do not work. In such an amusing way it turned out that the second rune can only be stuck in the ***, because you made the rune indescribable. And so throwing (I already pointed out the place) with resources for 2-3 Krono .. [/ quote]

This made me laugh out loud at work. Thank you Google Translate.
    Zeddicious and Rubick like this.
  11. Melkior Well-Known Member

Since we have trouble getting the devs to respond to repeated requests in English, I suspect the odds of getting a response on a post that requires translation is unlikely. I also suspect the poster knows this. I agree, the post was amusing.
  12. semisus Does not play this game

You can give the other rune to a mercenary ! i gave my lvl 4 one to one to zhugrus
    i was so happy that i got the pg gloves to put em in , now zhugrus will live happily ever after
  13. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Not like they have any other option but to post here. He has a valid point, nowhere does it say you can not use more than one Rune of Witness V.
  14. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

It actually does say you cannot equip more than one, though the display may be slightly confusing due to the similar group name on this item. We have many items in the game that are part of Unique Equipment Groups, meaning only one item in the group can be equipped at a time. This also applies to any items adorned with a rune containing a Unique Equipment Group. The name of this group is displayed after the item quality rating.

[IMG]
  15. semisus Does not play this game

I dont think putting lore equip on those runes would do any harm
    Meneltel and Mermut like this.
  16. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

LORE-EQUIP would not fix the issue, since the user would rightly interpret that to mean that they cannot equip two level V runes, or two level 4 runes. This "unique equipment group" flag is different; from context it sounds like only one rank (1 through 5) of any given rune can be equipped. It's essentially LORE-EQUIP for a pool of items.

I admit that after playing for several years, this is the first time I've heard of this equipment group tag. Probably shows my lack of experience with high-end gear. A quick Google search didn't reveal any reference either. I wonder how many people know about this tag?
    Prissetta and Zeddicious like this.
  17. Kayas Member

So you may not equip two witness runes? So no using 7 runes with 220% health on them?
  18. Korucuu Well-Known Member

That's about as clear as mud Fyreflyte ;)
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  19. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Indeed, the description of item usage could be better.
  20. Yu7777 New Member

Я благодарю Вас за ответ.

Я очень плохо знаю английский язык. Witness– чудесное слово. За небольшую оплату я узнал ещё один вариант перевода который не указан в Google, в дополнение к 13 там имеющимся. Прекрасный результат, как мне кажется.