Bastion of Thunder (Solo) Not Spawning No-Trade Shiny

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Occam, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Occam Well-Known Member

I have now run both these zones numerous times and I'm not getting a no-trade shiny.
    In fact, I'm pretty much running these two zones exclusively now every time I can reset the zones because I'm missing one shiny from the solo no-trade collection.
    I'm assuming the reason I'm stuck with one missing shiny is because something is bugged and it's not spawning correctly.

Anyone else notice this about the Bastion solo zones?
  2. Leed Active Member

Infested Mesa Event Heroic doesn't spawn one either - luckily blues are shared by theme, so you can always get it in the other Torden instances for Bastion of Thunder, and other Disease zones for disease ones.
  3. Chrol Developer

Occam, I'm only seeing this being an issue in Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Solo], which will be fixed, as will Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Event Heroic & Duo].
  4. zarobhr Member

the final blue shiney as not spawned for me several times in the inovation of planes ( the one with the final named is the wind him up every 20%, not in game so dont remember name. sometimes its there, and other times not
  5. Occam Well-Known Member

Thank you, Chrol! :)
  6. maxximum Active Member

It's sometimes anywhere down that long corridor, and sometimes it spawns at the top of pipes, which is being fixed.