New system killed raids

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Dzir, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dzir Member

The new system kills raids
    4 raid zone - lok -7 days
    11 nameds per week (nothing fan, nothing loots)
    T2 do not rule for more than a month, nor can anyone kill them (2 guilds do not count, one with permafix, the second simply ignored the event and burned it)
    Because of the strict sequence of kills, raiders can not try others.
    In the end, we get 1 raid a week (kill that killed, and try to fix T2) I believe that a similar situation will be with all subsequent nameds.
    As a result, for 6 weeks from the start of the expansion, there is simply nothing to raid.
    Thus, you remove the raiders from the game, they simply have nothing to do because of such large locks, and other restrictions.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

it's not anything new that they make mobs nearly unkillable as a time gate to make the expac space itself out, and eventually nerf them along the way
  3. Dzir Member

There has never been an expansion, when the raids were once a week
  4. Xellium Active Member

The linear arangement of raid mobs imo is great.
    I'm enjoying the feeling of progression.
    What would be even better is if each mob was progressively harder which is not necessarily the case.

If you can keep all T1 killed in a week with time to spare, then go work on Trak. If you have Trak locked down, then work on KA flawless. Next smash your brains into the next mob in progression until it's dead.

Don't complain. Push on forward.
  5. Fairin Active Member

kinda like the idea of killing everything in one raid then taking time off for a week to go play something else tbh opens up options.
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

I guess it depends who you raid with.

back in PoW (Plane of War) days, guilds like Equil would only raid PoW and not the Drunder zones because they didn't need to. so it really was like raid once a week
  7. Dzir Member

We killed Trak flawless 2.5 mounth ago
    We don't need raiding previous raid exp.
    We have all members flawless KA and myth
    if you alone have not achieved anything when it was important.
    This does not mean that all such
  8. Dzir Member

It was at the end of the expansion, and not at the beginning, 1 zone had a loсk of 7 days, but not all
    And they did not go there, because it was not interesting, and not because there was simply no place to go
  9. Gninja Developer

These zones were using the old formula of lockout time is linked to the number of bosses. I am reducing the lockouts on all the 7 day lockouts to 5 day lockouts. It would be nice to link lockout to the number of bosses killed so if you only kill 1 you get a lot lower lockout than if you clear zone but we do not currently have that ability.
  10. Dzir Member

Thank you for understanding!
    If you can implement - the number of killed = timer, it will be fine
  11. Dzir Member

or for example:
    if kill any T1 in zone - lock 2 days
    if kill any T2 in zone - lock 3 days
    if kill any T3 in zone - lock 4 days
    if kill any T4 in zone - lock 5 days
  12. Uncle Active Member

when can we expect to see this change go live???
  13. Gninja Developer

I was saying that we cannot do that. I wish we could but we are currently able to. Tomorrow's update will change them to 5 days.
  14. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, why not just have them 3 days like KA?
  15. knine Well-Known Member

because guilds "exploited this" and were able to farm zones a few more times a week then they should've been able to.