Vit and the TLE

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cheallaigh, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

was it intended the vit use from the new changes in live with PoP to affect the TLE as well?
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

What changes? Vitality hardly lasts any time on FG.
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

now collections and quests use it, basically it's even more fleeting than before. i'm more curious than anything, it's not like vit pots were worth buying anyhow lol.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Ah. Considering vitality lasts roughly 30 mins on FG anyway, it's not exactly a game breaker. Sad that this was added (or screwed up) for whatever reason, though, on FG and on live.
  5. Caith Developer

Your vitality goes away faster because it is being used faster, which means it is granting you more experience faster. I'm not sure I understand the issue?
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

caith, most quest hand-ins and collections didn't use vit on FG until pop was released, now they do.
  7. Caith Developer

Yes, that is not a system that can function separately different server times, and is an intended game wide change.

Your vitality pool did not change, you are simply using vitality on quests. Which in turn means you are getting the bonus experience from those quest rewards.
  8. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

like I said I was more curious than anything, vit is a fleeting thing to have on FG lol.