Priest 2.0 problem

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tajar, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Tajar Well-Known Member

So I am at the very start of the epic, looking for the first disciple. I found her, but she does not give me the 4 truth options that everyone else claims she gives. I even went back to the panda with the soup to see if I missed something there, but all she says is Peace be with you.

These are the options I get. I have tried every answer 3 or 4 times and she tells me to go and meditate on it more and can't speak to her again for a couple mins. Any ideas what I've done wrong?

[IMG]
  2. Yado Active Member

• Truth 1: Everyone suffers in their life
    • Truth 2: Suffering is caused by being selfish
    • Truth 3: Suffering ends when craving ends
    • Truth 4: Follow your path to achieve enlightenment.
  3. Morx New Member

You probably just did the repeatable quest for faction. Do all quests on the panda island. A friend had the same problem.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

Ah yes, that appears to be my issue. Thank you!
  5. Joami New Member

Why give us the guise if we still have to get faction. Seriously give us something to skip faction but then require faction
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

It skips the faction grind portion, it doesn't remove the quest lines.
    The quest line alone isn't sufficient to get the faction.
  7. Joami New Member

but because of needing the faction to get the right answers then i do have to grind
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

I guess I considering doing a quest line to be different then grinding out the same repeatable faction quest over and over.. and you don't.
  9. Fleurs Active Member

Exactly, there is a difference between helping the panda, and killing 999999999 gazillion crab in velious for otmir faction.