Are master and adept pages now useless?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by semisus, Dec 11, 2017.

1. semisus Does not play this game

Hello im wondering are adept and master pages useless now? same for incomplete scrolls we no longer have 10 pages for? I never did get 10 pages for master ascensions while i did actully keep some incomplete scrolls in hopes new expansion would make these more common
    There are supposed to be a new way of getting ascensions up but apparently the recipes have yet to be discovered
    Can we please get a word on this?
    And no before anyone suggest , i do not think we should have to go back to KA experts to get more pages
    Mermut likes this.
  2. Altho Well-Known Member

I'm sure they will add something in to address this, I'm hoping it goes to solo content since its old now.
  3. Fleurs Active Member

Those pages are so rare that despite doing heroic nearly the whole summer, every evening, i could craft two adept, now the rest of my ascension spell are almost all expert-master through research (without paying).
  4. semisus Does not play this game

so today we saw new recipes to make the 5 new ones in varius versions , but they are all lvl 11-15
    The requirement also says 200 planar energy , i really hope this is a oversight since 200 yea lol
    what about older acensions from 1-10?