Why oh why!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Trixwynter, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

So computer went and decided that since it is frostfell that it is time to bite the dust. Can't afford a new one but bought a cheap emergency one till after the new year. Now just have to wait for it to arrive. But in the meantime I'm missing frostfell :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohhhh man, that's gotta suck...hopefully you don't have too many alts to run through everything before it's over! :(

Uwk
    who always gets the recipe books, if nothing else :)
    Febrith and Prissetta like this.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

Why does a PC always chose to bite the dust when there is something important going on :(
    I hope you'll get the substitute real soon. But if time runs short, my suggestion would be: get all FF recipes with at least one char, get the recipes for the keys so you can hunt the chests with the FF stations and farm mats while the event lasts. Then you can at least build all the new stuff whenever you want without time pressure.
    This I did on Thurgadin and Maj'Dul as well. Though Marigold will gather mats later on, when Karamella got enough on stock :)
  5. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that :( . I hope your sub comp arrives quickly & you're able to enjoy the festivities soon.
  6. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

We picked up a cheap return and I can gladly say I'm back on. I have to watch my settings or I risk crashing. Fortunately I already have the frostfell crafting stations so I was already set for that. Thanks everyone for understanding my frustration! Hope you all are having the merriest of frosfells
  7. Karamella Well-Known Member

It's so good to here you're back and haven't missed too much of Frostfell. Hope you can now enjoy the weeks to come. Merry Frostfell to ya, too :)
  8. Valzen Well-Known Member

Happy Frostfell! Glad you're back to have a great time with it. :D