City Merchants and Late-game relics etc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Rhodris, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Can the City Merchants please be upgraded to take the Luclinite/Shadowstone scrying stone/relics that we get from KA, as well as the new Rubicite amulets/scrying stones from PoP? They don't even see them in my inventory when trying to sell for status, so I have to hike all the way over to Thalumbra to the Patron of Oddities to sell for status (some folks don't have guild hall merchants - or guild halls!).
    Argosunited, Dude and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

That sounds like an oversight on our part; I'll get it added in for the next update. Thanks for the suggestion!
    GrunEQ, Dude, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Thank you so much for the quick reply - very much appreciated.
  4. Daray Well-Known Member

Now if only the city status merchants could get updated relics / signets / consumables. And the guild 'standards' too.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Bump - so this hasn't happened yet.

Any idea when the city merchants will be able to take these relics etc?
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Fixthisstuff New Member

For Qeynosians - I dunno why, but after searching for, like, ever, I found where I could sell rubicite status items...to an armor/weapon upgrade merchant in an out of the way building - /waypoint 284.80, -19.26, -64.95 - Her name is Oodifo, I couldn't find this info anywhere else so, thought I'd put it here.
    Cuelaen and Rhodris like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since guildhall junk buyers take these for status, I guess many of us hadn't noticed that the original status item NPCs weren't buying the new stuff.
  8. Lucyfur New Member

And something that still hasn't happened. I am carrying around an awful lot of luclinite status items and not everybody belongs to a guild so please give us an outlet for these :)
    Rhodris likes this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

They also haven't updated the fuel merchants to buy back celestial fuel.
    The small quick quality of life updates/fixes seem to be waaaaaaay back on the back-burner these days :(
    Rosyposy, Quillyne and Rhodris like this.
  10. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*hands the developers a round toit so they now have no excuse not to work on it!*
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Treggar Active Member

The status merchant in COV buys them if you have POP that's your best option for now.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I've taken to sneaking into one of the big guilds' halls and using their merchant to sell them. Hate doing it, because I feel horribly guilty using someone else's amenities, but it saves a shed-load of time rather than tramping all the way back to the Patron of Oddities in Thalumbra.

Can this PLEASE get fixed???

Thanks in anticipation.

Edit: Typo
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Anyone on Maj'Dul is welcome to use the NPCs in the Mayfaire guild hall in Gorowyn; most amenities are set to visitor.
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Rosy I was going to say the same thing, also on Maj'Dul you should be able to use mine too, I don't mind at all. I think I already have them set up that way. Antonica Docks guild hall Tier 4

Edited: It may actually help if I gave you the guild name LOL Ancient Legacies
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

Maj'dul, Sapphire Gate in South Qeynos. Most ammenities are usable by visitors.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Order of the Rose of Erollisi in South Qeynos, Maj'Dul server, is open to anyone and we welcome visitors (I mean, who doesn't want to show off your decorating?) And most of our amenities are open for anyone to use.
  17. Lasai Well-Known Member

Mistress Thora in New Halas will buy these items. Good only.
    Rhodris likes this.
  18. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

This post was so helpful! Thank you, friend!:)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Conifur Well-Known Member

Mithril Web on Halls of Fate from Ant dock is available. Use away. No need to sneak.
    Rosyposy, Cuelaen and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Quillyne Active Member

Royal Order of Cheesemongers - South Qeynos - HoF is available. We'll even try to restrain ourselves from tying bells to the tails of any Kerra that swing by.
    Cuelaen and Rosyposy like this.