KoS Launch date

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Ruallin Ebonhammer, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

From Discord:

Caith

[FYI, do to conflicts that prevent us from patching on Tuesday, the Kingdom of Sky unlock patch will be on Wednesday the 13th of December, barring anything that makes that go sideways. Official announcement should be out in a day or two
  2. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Hmm apparently cut and paste doesn't work so well from Discord. KoS release will be delayed one day to December 13th. Sorry for that hard to read formatting.

Edit - managed to make it a bit more readable.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

They made sure to get my monthly payment in right on time though. I guess the office Christmas tree decorating contest is on Tuesday this year.
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Delayed? I thought it was planned to go live December 19th. Oh well, nice!
  5. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Initial date was supposed to be December 12th so it is only pushed back one day.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, Kingdom of Sky will be unlocking on Fallen Gate on the 13th instead of the 12th. This will be put out in an article soon for more visibility.
    Dude likes this.
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

bleeeeeh! *looks for the tar, torches and pitchforks* oh wait... okay can survive a day before I fall repeatedly to my death since I still cannot manage to jump with my toons yet lol.
    Dude likes this.
  8. Blkitty Member

Get the glider mount it works real good :).
  9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

real good at being twitchy lol, and i'm an aerkyn .