Stuck in new signature line due to power drain

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Greene, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Greene Active Member

I'm not sure what's going on, but I just started the PoI portion of the signature line, and every single trash mob hits me once and I'm completely out of power. I don't have the best gear (quest + heritage quest token gear which is pretty decent), but I literally cannot progress.

I can't be the only one this is affecting, unless I'm bugged :p
  2. Jhen Ro Active Member

Make sure your Fount of Power is cast. Noticed some issues with it not casting on zone in like it should - esp when in a solo zone with a second person. Second to load in usually not getting it auto put on them.

Cures are big for sure. Which HQ pieces? Heard were some issues with the DWB at the 100 level with power drains at one point, 101 might be same. Using J Boots 101 right now, so not tried. One of those have an effect that might be culprit?
  3. Fairin Active Member

havent taken off my dwarven workboots. havent met anything that drains mana even with me forgetting the buff.

there are chanter abilities that drain yer own power yeah? and 101 ~110 abilities cost between 10 and 100 x the mana to cast. cant think of much else.
  4. Dimek Member

If you are wearing the Black stone HQ neck item ( level 100 version) that may be the issue. Dark deeds proc on it drains your mana when you get hit, once i took it off i had no more mana drain issues.
  5. Greene Active Member

BINGO, that's it. Thanks a bunch! Now to figure out how to beat the junkpile scroungers :p
    Dude likes this.
  6. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

Reduce their hp to 0.

<---- Helping!
    Dude, Xillean, Sejreia and 5 others like this.
  7. Greene Active Member

Your advice worked!!!1!11!eleven

(also sometimes you have to switch out of dps stance :p )
  8. Songwind Member

I bet that is my problem, I am wearing the 101 version. Thank You!!
  9. Justmeagain Member

I know when I first entered POI I was getting wooped big time. I mean every trash pull involved burning every cooldown my ranger had, careful pulling, and even then sometimes it wasn't enough. Then I realized for some reason my priestage aa's were reset and unspent. No idea why this happened I hit 350 aa awhile back and did not fiddle with them. After fixing them my hp increased big time and now I can round up as many trash mobs as I can see and AE them down. I think I went from 4m to 30 mil hp.

Plus now that mercs don't die when an enemy looks at them its a tad eaiser.