Please Fix BUG affecting Character's damage in Plane of Magic Im Begging You

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chapman, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Chapman New Member

I am about at my wits end, concerning a bug that makes it so your character does normal damage in all the zones except for plane of magic, when my channeler is there, i hit for around 50k, only my spell constructs sacrifice does any real damage, so apparently it circumvents this bug. I thought ok, maybe its just my channeler. So i log into a DIFFERENT account, and bring my 100 illy out there in the pop starter gear, SAME exact issue with him.

This makes me wonder if the bug is somehow tied to the game client installed on your computer, but then I dnt know because i used two different computers and still had the same result. This is beyond upsetting and truly game breaking, I have talked toother people who are experiencing the same issue and all work arounds, ie zoning, changing aa specs, swapping out gear, I even tried resetting my human aa's all to no avail.

I put a /bug ticket it, no response so far. to say I am a bit livid at this point would be apt. thankyou for reading
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Just as an FYI, you will not receive a response to the /bug report. If you want a response you have to use /petition.
  3. Masax New Member

There is nobug what is your pot at?
  4. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

It is less likely that this is a bug than that your potency is too low. Do you have a full set of gear from Tishan's Lockbox along with 50 or more Divine Potency (also given by an item in the lockbox)? If your potency is over 30,000 and you continue to have trouble killing in the new expansion, send me a PM and I'll investigate further.
  5. pewpew New Member

the bauble was added today thanks, pot was a big issue before that. the lack of information was the issue should you gave new guys info about that panda npc when trying to start pom none of this would happened.
  6. Fleurs Active Member

I have no trouble killing mob, but i noticed those 112 solo named will take low damage from my regular spell (of course, i am level 103, despite having 36k potency, i'm raid geared and all), but the problem is, my ascension spell do very minimal damage (even when taking level into account). Is there a special mechanics that could affect ascension damage?
    If i remember correctly, on ACT, i had a Mastery strike (lore and legend) do 50m in max hit on a fight, while a cascading force did 50m too, per hit (X10).
    Even then, a single cascading force projectile is supposed to hit much higher than a mastery strike hit on same target, at same level, on same critical type.
  7. pewpew New Member

they probably have a higher potency avoidance than regular mobs, how should we know since it's some hidden mecanic.
  8. Stach Well-Known Member

This confirms my experiments that if your under 30k Pot for the expansion your damage will be bad. Where have we got to as a game that you need 30k Pot to play..........
  9. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Everyone should have 30k pot coming out of KA.
  10. Fleurs Active Member

Potency avoidance would not work in my case, as it seems my ascension spell are way more reduced than regular spell.
    Like, a regular spell removing 1-3% on a named, while a ascension would barely remove 3-6%. (etherealist)
  11. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Aren't mastery strikes harder for a mob to avoid/mitigate? It's been awhile since I've had to think about it, so I'm fuzzy on how things work anymore.