PG Rewards, please put them back in line or make easy alternatives this xpac

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kielex, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Kielex Well-Known Member

Seriously, Battlecat is still the best dpsing familiar and PG t4 adorns are still BiS so far. Kill those adorns off by giving them away.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're still there.. there just seems to be a bug that once a toon hits lvl 110 they can't SEE the items. I checked on a sub 110 toon and all the items are there as expected
    Dude likes this.
  3. Caith Developer

This is correct. The merchant list they are on was only set to be viewable by level 100 characters. That has been upped so they will be visible again after the next patch.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Kielex Well-Known Member

What are you talking about... I am saying that these totally overpowered adornments and battlecat should be outdated with this expansions release. Screw proving grounds, worst, WORST, WORST, WORST, WORST GAME FEATURE EVER.
    Kioske and Stach like this.
  5. Stach Well-Known Member

GRIND GRIND GRIND AND MORE GRIND!!!
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

not yet !! people farmed the hell out of PG during double coins. I ant those stuff to stay relevant at least a bit ! and many want that too.
  7. Lucus Well-Known Member

let me guess, you hate PGs so much that you'd immediately like your own adorns nerfed?

and you want them to outdate the battlecat and adorns, because you don't like PGs?

they just recently (relatively speaking) released season 2 familiars, i don't see the rush in making people's efforts in PG worthless considering we just had double PG tokens.

it's fine to hate something, it's not fine to scream to remove relevance from something quickly because you really want to kill PGs.
  8. Earar Well-Known Member

especially when battlecat is the only ehtereal familiar that anybody can get without paying.
  9. Vunder Well-Known Member

I have the CE familiar and I prefer it over the battlecat. While the battle cat does proc more, the CE debuffs fervor on target and increases my own fervor, which in turn increases my overall DPS..

For example that 2% fervor buff lasts for 16 seconds and increases the overall damage of my assassinate by a good little amount. (On average from ACT over the past 2 nights with battlecat I average 530 million, with CE i am averaging 544 million) Of course there are a great many things at play but that is the only 2 things I have changed. Going from the damage proc alone, the battlecat does more DPS, but with the 2% fervor buff, I do far more dps than what is added from the cats proc dmg.
  10. Asteldian New Member

Having grinded the PG till my eyes bleed, I can understand the desire to add alternatives. I also agree they should - they can be inferior, but at least in the same ball park.
    Hopefully in a similar way that weapons should be - epic 2.0 can stay king but I hope there are lvl 10 weapons that are a reasonable alternative. If epic and adorns are way ahead of everything else, that is no good because both things are locked behind the most tedious content grind available. BiS should be stuck behind challenging content, not mindless repetitive grinds that anyone can do so long as they are willing to waste endless hours of their life