Familiar leveling jackedup

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by luagsharpshank, Nov 28, 2017.

1. luagsharpshank New Member

2. Beee Well-Known Member

Eligas the Young improved with Fallen Gate Tonic got
    Your familiar has increased to level 2. You will need to resummon your familiar.

but it stayed lv 1 even after recasting
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The team is aware of this and is working on a fix for it.
  4. Kunaak New Member

yep - used the leveling potion - nothing happened.
  5. Vencido Member

will the fix be retroactive? I was dumb enough to use my saved one from panda and the one from the premium bundle on the new familiar
  6. Hdizzleh Member

Malakyae from Maj'dul also having this issue... I tried to report it however I keep getting a "verify your email" alert even after verifying multiple times, so I am unable to report it myself.. Guess they didn't fix this with the potency correction, because I applied my tonic this morning?
  7. Wreakinn Member

That's discipline, not dumb. I wouldn't use mine until I got the battlecat. Was so excited to use the potion to bring it to lvl 3...and nothing.

I'm sure you'll have a lvl 3 familiar soon. ;)
  8. Bendigeidfran Member

I stupidly used my expansion tonic without having the new familiar equipped (a warning that it will apply the levelling bonus to your currently equipped familiar might have been helpful :oops: but still a stupid mistake on my part), so wasted mine on the patchwork growler from season 2.

Equipped/summoned the new familiar, used the levelling potion from the prequel quest - got the message about levelling, but no difference to the actual familiar level. To add insult to injury, checked the growler and that did level correctly.:oops::(:oops:
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I believe the fix is intended to grant familiar potions back to players. If this doesn't happen for some reason, putting in a petition should get you squared away.
    Beee likes this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

It should be very easy to getp the logs for the correct string and add an additional check for not cheating :)
    *thumbspress*
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

I did not get an refund and my familier is still lv 1

hopefully my upcoming petition will be solved fast :)
  12. Wreakinn Member

Got mine when I logged in today (thanks, whomever) Bee...you should hopefully get yours soon.
  13. Wreakinn Member

I would petition this. Mistakes happen.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member