Going to Fix Equalizer For Channelers and Rangers?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chapman, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Chapman New Member

I have a 100 channeler and I have the equalizer crossbow from the xpac upgrade. However, cannot use combat arts that require a ranged weapon, because it says it requires bolts, of which cant be found. This also affects rangers as well. ( and any class that has a ranged combat art I assume) Is Daybreak planning to add bolts to the game or allow it use arrows or essences? I certainly hope so because right now I feel a little shafted
    Noizette likes this.
  2. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

I see what you did there ;)

Bolts are currently available in game, and can be purchased from crafters. They may be available elsewhere, as well - ask around in game for more info.
  3. Alakazou Member

The real question is, all classes beside Channeler and Ranger are not using the Bow/Ranged item as ranged best in slots item.

That cross bow will be best in slot for all ranged attacks item. Can Channeler and Ranger get a replacement like you guys did during the Epic 2.0 timeline.
  4. Chapman New Member

I have checked broker, nothing on there, where can they be purchased via NPC?
  5. Yado Active Member

I agree what reason would I want to give up my BIS epic 2.0 ranged weapon for my Channeler for the crossbow?
  6. Ajos Member

I'm using the crossbow on my channeler . the combat moves still look like I'm using a bow but they work , my only issue is the fact that bolts on broker are 54 plat a piece, one fight burns thru around 70 bolts . Crazy money burn , stupid money burn and the bolts are crafted with rares wtf lol.
  7. Yado Active Member

So buy em from the ammo merchant
  8. Ajos Member

gotta grind the faction ... :(
  9. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

10. Vunder Well-Known Member

We were told they would give us an option to swap out the crossbow with a melee weapon for us channelers and rangers.

As it sits..it isn't in game yet?? Or they just decided to not give us one.
    Noizette likes this.
  11. Vunder Well-Known Member

You dont need best in slot ammo. You weapon damage is pointless, just need the ammo to fire off spells go go with cheapest.

Also, those of us with epic/mythical are not using the crossbow.
  12. Chapman New Member

"Also, those of us with epic/mythical are not using the crossbow." well i dont have one, so the crossbow is nice for me .:) which of the 3 factions sells the bolts in plane magic?