My gear has been nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Defiled, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Defiled New Member

What is going on? All my gear has been nerfed, went from almost 43K potency to 7k . This better be fixed soon, or I'm out of here for good
  2. Datoon Active Member

Oh def, did you go from all access to F2P? That could be why!?
  3. Brensia New Member

Nope, not F2P here and it happened.
  4. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Also in the patch notes they mentioned that due to changes in the AA system, you may need to re-commit your AAs. Might want to eyeball your AA setup, and re-commit just in case.
  5. Jeeshman Member

I've always been All-Access, and items that were at 1440 potency are now at 30. Stuff that was at 700 is now between 0.8 and 2 potency. My overall potency has dropped about 20,000. Other guild members are experiencing the same thing.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Not intentional - we are well aware of this issue, and it's being looked into now!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Defiled New Member

Thank you Rox!
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

from Caith on discord

Caith
    Any item with a () stat amount has an infused bonus. The infused bonus is what is causing the issue, because it is essentially throwing the rest of the stat away and just granting you the infused bonus. We're looking for the culprit right now, and no your items themselves have not been reduced.
  9. Datoon Active Member

8) See they do care...
  10. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Is this fixed yet, or will there be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when I log in later this evening?
  11. Fairin Active Member

the free set of gear you can get for PoP is alright - its anything thats infused even the slightest ammount if reduced to 0 stats, thats all current and previous expac gear
  12. Gninja Developer

We will get it fixed as soon as possible, hopefully soon today.
  13. Tekka Well-Known Member

It's great that folks who have the expansion can go get the new push-button gear box to make up for it. What about the ones that don't have the expansion that are still affected and unable to do dungeons, or whatever it is they do on Tuesday nights?
  14. Gninja Developer

They will get fixed once the fix goes in for everyone else. The only reason the box of gear wasn't affected is because its not infused or reforged so it didn't affect them.
  15. Kielex Well-Known Member

damn i wish we had a beta server or something for testing before this expansion was released
    Neiloch, Ursa Minor and Pixistik like this.
  16. Gninja Developer

Had we seen this issue on beta we would have but it was not happening till the live servers. Nice try though :)
    Wreakinn, Spindle and Xillean like this.
  17. Kielex Well-Known Member

Well you saw the issue with the shadow-knight cloak since Terrors of Thalumbra and "We" Still haven't fixed it. So I dont expect much from "We"
    Nice try though :)
  18. Snorkasauruss New Member

Kielex, you have been found to be way overpowered and henceforth shall have your gear reduced by 2/3rds, thank you and safe adventures
    Juraiya, Xillean, Neiloch and 2 others like this.
  19. Kielex Well-Known Member

They need a beta test server to test updating the live update process. :eek:
    Neiloch likes this.
  20. Sudedor Well-Known Member

I don't pretend to know what sort of hardware they have at hand, but it seems pretty easy to me to say that with a proper virtualized environment this could have been fully tested. Now, granted, it's a few hours of inconvenience.

If DBG needs a virtual infrastructure guy, I volunteer.