Expansion is here

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by knine, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

The new Geomancers abilities are one big final nail in the coffin of that "class". I guess I have to start runing around with apprentice Etherialist spells, they probably do more then my grandmaster Geomacer spells as well. One has to be out of the mind to continue with Geomancer.
  2. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if you would give us a hint about the content of your post in the name of the topic. Something like "My negative but honest opinion on expansion which is not out yet" so some people like me could have just skip it and not spoil their evening while waiting for expansion.
    Spindle and Mizery like this.
  3. brindlewolf bb New Member

What class go with what ascension please.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

I really don't get why they made such spells for geomancer.

lvl 11 - 12 and 13 are way too similar. (12 and 13 are even more similar but with slight differences that would make u cry to figure out which buff boost which ability ...)

And compared to most classes, our nuke is lvl 15 .. so will take longer to get it/ research it.

I'll just be so depressed if I had to research spells again from scratch :'(
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Locking this - no problems with the criticism, but there are already insults being thrown around and it's devolving pretty quickly.
    Spindle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.