i expasion pack items

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by farle, Nov 21, 2017.

1. farle New Member

I bought the last expansion pack and did NOT receive any items picture NO ANYTHING
  2. Gerak Well-Known Member

It is always a good idea to name the expansion you are discussing.
    Did you check /claim to see if it was listed?
    Expansion items must be claimed unlike other games where they are ingame mailed to you.
  3. farle New Member

I have 5 100's .and none of them have any expansion pack items I checked /claim on all 5
  4. Feylone Active Member

If you are reffering to PoP, you won't get any of the items, except for the pre-order item. until the expansion goes live.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. farle New Member

I not even enter Pop
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

It won't be open until Nov. 28.
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. farle New Member

thanks for that ,other members in my guild have received there PoP items
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

It may be a good plan to have a couple of your guild members walk you through the exact steps they received the items you appear to be missing.

You are still not clear which expansion you are referring to; the last expansion most folks are playing or the soon to be released expansion which only beta testers are playing.
  9. farle New Member

I meant the Pop, expansion pack .I brought the $80 verison
    Spindle likes this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

The only things you should be able to claim right now are the boost to level 100 for adventure and the clockwork calamity illusion. Everything else will only be available after the expansion goes live.
  11. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Dude and Prissetta are right, there are only two items you can claim right now; the rest are available once the expansion launches (currently scheduled for 11/28).

It's also possible you are seeing some of the PoP beta testing rewards, which are claimable on Live servers once you earn them (the Djinn illusion mount and the clockwork familiar are two I can think of offhand).
    Gubba Bump and Prissetta like this.
  12. Svenone Well-Known Member

If you pre-ordered PoP (it appears that that is your intent) then either the order did not complete (did you get a confirmation from DBG?) or, if you have more than one account perhaps you accidentally upgraded the wrong account. Either way, nobody on these forums or on Discord can help you in any meaningful way. You will have to file a petition for help from Customer Service.
  13. Simparri Active Member

I like your sig Sven, a shiny dislodger or some way of being able to remove a shiny prior to turning collection in would be nice.

Prissetta likes this.
  14. Svenone Well-Known Member

I keep hoping! Anything that is addable should be removable. Granted, it really isn't quite that simple, I understand that, but who said all desires should be simple? I wouldn't even mind if the removed shinies were made heirloom! The idea here is not to sell them or even trade them to a 2nd account, but to allow the removed shinies to be used by another character of your own.

Devs! Make it happen!
    Simparri likes this.
  15. farle New Member

ok. I was very happy for everyone's input
    THANKS ALL
    Gubba Bump and Shmogre like this.