Signature question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Cloudrat, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I managed to get all my Cloudrat signatures from Eq2wire, now, is there an easy way to get them into two columns and smaller?
    Semperfifofum and Prissetta like this.
  2. Steelviper Active Member

Umm... on this forum, the only way to handle the many alts would be probably to insert the character links from http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_search into the signature, which would take much less space than the character info picture signatures, though lack all the extended info.

P.S. so many Carpenters...
    Cloudrat likes this.
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

P.S. so many Carpenters...[/quote]

Every server needs one:) I have a full set of crafters on every server:) Aeryal is my carpenter on HoF and Calling is my carpenter one the test server:)
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I found an old one on photobucket lol I guess I must have done the old screenshot and paste into paint till I got them all in:)
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. ziboo New Member

No help with you question, but a heartfelt thanks for your Dojo's everywhere. Sure has made the Hero puppet jumping easier!
  6. OldRodKS Member

I'll second what ziboo said - I used the heck out of your dojo during the puppet killing mania :)

Thanks for having that available!!
    Spindle likes this.