Sure hope the missing green adorns on beta is an oversight.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by The_Real_Wurm, Oct 22, 2017.

1. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Bad enough we have to switch to orange and don't yet know if we are going to be able to replace

Aspect of Paixao
    Aspect of Pingyuan Diqu
    Ascension of Aniuquallicaion

and the rest of the important purple adorns but not having green slots on the beta jewelry is hopefully an oversight.
  2. Yado Active Member

The greens have returned to the neck and rings. No info on the set bonus like the purples gave us. We actually haven't seen a single new Orange adorns yet.
    The_Real_Wurm likes this.
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

That's the reason I haven't changed out any of my gear on Beta yet.
  4. Yado Active Member

Well, I haven't either for a couple of reasons.
    1. I wanted a feel for what the new content coming would be like with the gear I have already. I used a buff toon with the "new" gear and my copied Channeler with its epic 2. I haven't seen any real difference in my ability to survive ( that's easy I haven't died a single time ) and killing mobs named or otherwise.
    2. On my channeler I wear what all healer classes I think should be wearing in adorns, these being the ones that keep me from getting stunned, stifled or feared. those three adorn are a must for healers to keep their group alive and working. Since I do not have the orange variants I'll be keeping those purples
    Earar and The_Real_Wurm like this.
  5. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Our healer said the same thing.
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

it's even on tanks

I used some adorns, like bolstered attributes, wild swings ... also 2 sets of purple adorns, HP ones and fervor ones ... and u know you'll lose stats when you get rid of them. but we yet need to see if addorners will be able to do stuff ?
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I, personally, don't use any of those adorns on my healers unless there is a particular fight where it is crucial and then I swap it in for that fight. There are very few fights were those control affects are an issue and I prefer adorns that provide value all the time rather then very rarely.
    I prefer ones that boost my groups surviabilty, like Foundations of Adamant (2112 mit vs all for group) and Storm Animus (8% max health and power for group).
    That being said, the only purple war rune slot that you'll be able to keep is on your epic 2.0. Given scaling issues, something with percentage boosts will be the way to go as everything else will give little to no benefit.
    Yado likes this.
  8. Yado Active Member

Good points made.