Clockwork Calamity Illusion OVERWRITES ALL OTHERS

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

This illusion with stats OVERWRITES all other illusions, regardless of which is used first.

Please allow the use of the buffs WITHOUT the illusion as I prefer my Bonedigger (Burynai) Disguise. ;)
  2. PurpleChicken Active Member

I agree with this post. I have a fae that likes to run around in arasai illusion because the colors fit her better. Having to choose nice stat buffs or looking the way you actually want to look is irritating.
  3. Kelvmor Active Member

I second this notion. The Clockwork Calamity looks cool and all, but, just like the Ascension illusions, it overwrites all other illusions.

@Designer Crew:
    Is there some little code switch you guys flicked on when you designed the Ascension and Clockwork Calamity illusions that forces them to show over other illusions? If so, could you please turn it off?~
  4. semisus Does not play this game

i would like what they have in everquest 1 , a illusion tab so once you have the illusion you can tab through the illusions you want and keep whatever buff a specifc illusion buff gives.
    Blazen, PurpleChicken and Prissetta like this.
  5. Tx80i Member

Changed a toons hair style and color few weeks ago, using clockwork illusion changed it back to old hair style and color
  6. Mavet13 New Member

Since we are talking about illusions, I lost my Lich illusion a long time ago .. tried everything, removing the Ascension one, dismounting, I think I even removed all my buffs at a point (or close to) .. but no more lich for this necro ... It would be nice to be able to look like what I am, again
  7. Kioske Well-Known Member

Would be neat if they put in an illusion selection window somewhere. Maybe add a tab to the wardrobe section for you to choose which illusion you want on your character based on which buffs you have cast.
  8. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I would love that Kioske, considering one complete bag is full of only Illusions.
  9. PurpleChicken Active Member

So many good ideas! As it is, this clockwork thing makes every other illusion useless. You can't even see your costume illusions for Nights of the Dead. :(
  10. Duskraven New Member

Please fix this.. Its really annoying to buy LoN cards and try and use an illusion that i paid cash for and not be able to see it while using the clockwork illusion i paid cash for ...come on guys
  11. Fairin Active Member

something ive been wanting for ages.. not to mention the ability to use mounts and illusions.. but one thing at a time i guess.