Deadly Terra-Widow. Anyone getting one?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Wildlyfe, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Wildlyfe New Member

I have been grave digging for days. Got everything else. Tons of mummy heads and Bloody tooth skeleton plushies. No Terra widow. Is there a trick? I have tried several toons of different levels.
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I just kept digging until I got it, took me around an hour and a half.
  3. Wildlyfe New Member

I have put hours and hours into it. Nothing.
  4. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that!
    I found the Putrescent Slime Cube to be a lot rarer.
    I managed to get the Terror Widow on all thirteen of my toons after getting between half a bag and a bag and a half (18-50 slots) of mummy heads and plushies on each. On some of them it felt like a grind, a few got it almost immediately.
    It's probably just a misconception, but it seemed to me that most of them got it rather soon after switching graveyards.
    Finora likes this.
  5. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

And I got everything by staying at just one graveyard.
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

It's completely RNG. I got the terra widow pretty quickly.
    Finora and Spindle like this.
  7. Pball33 New Member

I got one in 4 tries, one in 4 hours of non stop digging and one char still struggling to get since the trash NPCs do not give EXP nor credit for kills I dump em on a guard. I also accidently Killed 5 Antonica Guards with my auto AOE procs LOL so I am just above apprehensive in my home city now with queens guards. This seems so totally random that it borders on fixed as over 9 hours into one chars tries I filled 4 46 slot bags 2 times over and no Familiar, and yet next char I tried got it in 4 tries. Maybe luck or just got one like slot machine that was almost ready to pay out LOL. I know someone going to bash me for dumping trash no EXP NPC on guards but when they kill you 4 times in a row at even level for no exp or reward you kinda don't care to even bother fighting them.
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Like its been said, it's completely random. One character I only just got it after a few days of spending 15-20ish minutes at a time whacking graves (maybe 6ish hours total). Another I got it the very first whack.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Dahakon Member

Like most said its all luck i got mine after couple hours game time over few days just kept whacking gravestones till it showed up.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

I had no problem getting the Terra Widow on any of my characters, but only those two I used to dig up graves the first day of the event were able to get the slime cube and the petamorph wand. ALL my other characters, including my warlock whom I spent digging up graves for at least four days, failed to get the petamorph wand and the slime cube.

I really wanted to get the slime cube for my warlock's pet, which is why I spent so much time on her digging up graves. I have better things to do with my time than to stand around trying to get something that never drops, while waiting on the RNG to roll in my favor so I won't be doing this again for any event. It just isn't worth it. I had limited time to spend on NotD and didn't get to really do anything else besides digging up graves because of so much time spent doing just that and NotD is now over. :/
  11. floofloobunny Active Member

1000 times this. Im a sad panda right now.